Chapter 5 Original parents

As I was turning around I saw someone I had not seen in a long time.

-Father?I have not seen you for more than 300 years.

-I know son I have been trying to find and save you alongside with your mother but I failed.

Right after Yuti captured you I found a witch that was willing to help us but she betrayed us.

I later found out that she was one of Yuri discipoles.And so I killed her.

B ut there was a problem she found a way to cheat death.She placed her spirit in different bodies so that she can not be killed unless someone breaks her.

-Sorry to interupt but how did you saved my friend?

-I know a witch who saved your friend.She is over there.

-Hy Josh.I have not seen you in a long time.

-Hy Samantha.How are you still alive?

-I am a powerfull witch.I have used herbs and spell to obtain semi-immortality.

-Semi-immortality?

-Yes even though I do not age and I am immune to most toxins and diseases I can be killed like any mortal.

-Ok thanks for saving my friend.

-Sorry to interupt this silly reunion but I have bussiness to solve to kill you all.

-I will hold him you go ahead and win this game.Claire will you help me? togheter with our magic we might actually defeat him.

-Yes sure.

As we went even further into the maze we encountered another familiar face.

-Hello Josh.

-Hy mom.

But to my horror when she returned she was holding the only weapon that could kill us.

-What are you doing with that mom?

-Yuri opened my eyes.He gave me his blood and this dagger so that I could kill you.I should have never created you.You are abominations of nature.

-But you are also one of us?

-Yes this is why I will kill myself after I am done with you so that vampire species will die.

Before we can even react she jumped on my father but thankully she nearly missed his heart.

-Mother we end tjis now.Although I can not wonder what is wrong with you?

-She is under my spell.Oh and about your other 2 witches of yours their are dead.They wete no match for me.

You are next.

-Yuri I swear I will kill you.Even if this means I have to die as well.

-Even with this talk kill them.

-Before she could react my father took her dagger even though he was seriously wounded.

-We have to kill her Josh he said.

-It must be another way.Maybe we could break the spell.

-We are vampires we can not practice magic and we also do not have a witch they are all dead.

-Fine then even though I do not like this.

And so we proceeded with our plan.But my mother was snickier than both of us.When we finally managed to corner her she proved stronger than us.But in the end with the combined powers of us we managed to kill her.My final words towards her wore:

-Forgive me mother.Then the next second she was gone.

-I see I will have to kill you myself Josh.

-We shall see that.You have to kill us both to win this mad game,Yuri.

-Do not worry I will.