Chapter 1 Awakening

My name is Josh.Me and my family are the first vampires.1000 years ago my village was ravaged by an unknown disease at that time.

Luckily we knew a powerfull warlock.His name was Alexander.

My mother asked him to perform a spell that would grant us superhuman abilities as well as immunity to all toxins and diseases.

He initially refused saying that every living being must die and by performing this spell the spirits would turn against us.My mother begged him and in the end he accept although not very happy about it.

I have been held in a coffin for 300 years until one day when a naive girl released me.Unaware what she was doing she removed the dagger from my chest.

-Are you ok? she asked

-Where am i?

.Before she could answer that I attacked her sucking her dry.

And so i began exploring this city.

First stop was at the bar where a beautifull,blonde girl caught my attention.

-Hy,sweetie i said

-Hello,she replied.I have never seen you around here.Are you one of the new students?

-New students?!

-Dont you know? The most pristegious university is in this city.

-I didnt know that I said as i was about to exit and go to university.

On my way to university I saw a familiar face.It was Nero.Nero is a vampire that I personally sired more than 150 years ago and also one of my best friends.

-Who awakened you? Nero asked.I taught that dagger neutralised you.

Even though that dagger can not kill me it sends me into a deep slumber.

-A naive girl I responded but she is dead now.I killed her.

300 years ago wjile I was running to save myself from a powerfull warlock one of Alexander descendents who possesed both the bloodline and the only weapon that can kill me a magic infused stake but the magic has to be dark oterwise it wont kill me.Also the warlock bloodline is also important as only Alexander descendents can kill me.

1000 years ago after me and my family completed the transition turning us into the first vampires Alexander was the only one who could kill us but because he was not immortal placed a curse on us so everyone who has Alexander bloodline has the potential to kill us.

-I saw Yuri quite a few time ago he is not dead as you suspected said Nero.

Yuri is the warlock that caught and kept me in that coffin.I taught he was dead last time when we meet he was seriously injured but somehow managed to survive.

-Why don't I present you this city?

-Why not I replied.

As soon as we were about to explore this town the blonde girl that I saw in the bar approached us.

-I heard your conversation.You must be an original.Am I right?

-Yes I am.

How was she able to hear our conversation.She was quite far away for a human to hear it.

-Nice to meet you.I am Victoria then she went away.

-Ok let's explore this town.