Chapter 3 Old rival

-Who could it be? Violetta said.

-I do not know I replied but I saw something suspicious when I exited the university.

-What have you seen?

-He saw me a mysterious voice replied.

As I turned around I saw Yuti the warlock that tried to kill me.

-Hello Josh.How long has it been?

-I taught I killed you.

-But you did not.I am back now to finish what I started 300 years ago.

But I wont kill you directly we will a little game of mine.If you survive I will let you live.But before I go here is a present for you:Maloma infantino.Bye for now friends.

Yuri spell missed me because Nero saved me but now his body is weakened by it.

-We have to save him,Violetta.

-What can we do? Vampires can not practice magic.

-We have to find a witch willing to help us.

-I might now someone willing to help us said Violetta.I will be back soon.

-Ok but hurry.

You have to hung in my friend.

What Yuri game might be? This thought haunted me all day.

-You have to help me save Nero,please Claire.You are the most powerfull witch I have ever known.

-Ok I will help you but I need a few ingredients here it is the list.

-Ok thanks.

As soon as I saw Violetta coming I asked her:-Have you find a witch?

-Yes I just need a few ingredients.In the meantime try to keep him alive.

-I am trying but vampire blood has little effect.Could you please hurry? I dont think he has much time.

-I will do my best.And then she left.

While I waited for her to return one of Yuri's discipole came by and said:

-Are you ready for my master game?

-I am ready for every challenge Yuri throws at me.

-Ok then let the game begin.