She stood up on the seat of her motorcycle and kicked one of her attackers in the face before she made a sharp turn. I missed the path that she took between the shanties, but I managed to take the next and catch up with her again. The large shanty town was like a maze and we were finally starting to remember the different streets with no names and grey huts that at first glance seemed all the same. '' We should've just forgotten about him cheating during that fight with you! ''

'' No way! '' I screamed in response and tightened my grip on the handlebars of my brand new black motorcycle. '' Everyone believed him instead of me! I gotta teach him a lesson! ''

'' That's just because you got a track record for lying! '' Seulgi glanced over her shoulder when I didn't say anything and grinned. '' Oops. Too far? ''

I bit my lower lip and tried to hide how offended I was. '' He even mocked Junmyeon's homemade noodles! And you know he's been trying really hard to perfect his recipe for those! I barely managed to convince him that they were okay enough for him to stop practicing and then feeding them to us for every single meal of the day! ''

Seulgi's eyes grew wide with shock and she almost fell off her motorcycle. '' What? Does that mean that we'll be eating Junmyeon's noodles for dinner again?! You're right, that bastard did deserve what he got! I should've set his motorcycle on fire instead of just scratching it with my knife, kicking it in the mud and running away! ''

A lot of things changed in the past months, but the Aces motorcycle gang somehow managed to stay together. We were fugitives, with incredibly high bounties hanging above our heads, so we had no choice but to leave Korea. The home that we had to abandon, we tried to find here. It wasn't the same, but it was enough.

The Angels motorcycle gang took that as a chance to finally take over the entirety of Seoul and it hurt to know that they won, but we couldn't go back. We could only keep going forward. Go somewhere else, keep running from our pasts. That was how things were for the past couple of months. The first two were the worst. We were in a new place almost every day and we were losing members, but eventually we managed to find a home in Zhang Yixing's hometown.

He was one of the people that stayed, along with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. The two of them were far from being used to our new lives, but they were slowly getting there. Kyungsoo was having a lot of fun planning different motorcycle races through the shanty town where we spent most of our time. Chanyeol familiarised himself with the life here and met some people that had connections that could get him special motorcycle parts and other things that he needed for his work.

Felix on the other hand decided to stay in Seoul. He wanted to come along with us, but Junmyeon didn't let him do it. He was still young, he had his whole life ahead of him and it wasn't worth throwing all that away to become a fugitive. From what we heard, he was doing well in Seoul and winning one motorcycle race after another. The Angels were still pestering him to join their gang, but he never did. Instead he hung out with a different group of kids that were a lot like him. They weren't all bikers, but they were outcasts and they understood each other more than anyone else ever could.

Hwasa was another person that left. She promised to come back one day, but she needed time away from the Aces. She was under someone's protection for her whole life and now it was time to learn how to figure things out on her own. It was rare for her to call, but she sent a lot of letters stuffed with photos. The last one that we got, was filled with pictures of Cuba. Colourful buildings, her motorcycle resting against a palm tree by the ocean and markets full of tourists. It seemed like she was having fun there and she described in a few short sentences, scribbled behind one of the photos, that she was racing and using the money rewards to help the locals that were struggling with money.