'Please someone save me...' Her voice echoed through him.

"Y/N! Y/N, please can you hear me?" He spoke frantically, realizing the soul link was doing this.

'Yoongi? Hah I must be dying and crazy...' Her voice cracked and she coughed.

She sounded so broken.

"Y/N! No! Please I promise it's me. I'll explain everything to you later, I need to know where you are." He spoke quickly, trying to convince her to listen to him.

'It's really you? Oh, Yoongi. I'm so scared. I don't know where I am! They want you. Please don't come.'

"I am stronger then all of them combined, I will save you. Namjoon and Jungkook need you. They are broken with out you." He pleaded trying to convince her not to give up hope, he could feel it in her chest. She was weakening.

"They do, ah, idiots. I wont give up Yoongi, not until the others come. Please stay away... I need to go someone's coming." 

"Y/n! Don't speak just let me see." Her breath quickened, he closed his eyes. He was seeing through her eyes.

It was dark, her arm was broken and so were a few of her ribs. Her body was covered in bite marks and knife lines were evident.

He knew where it was, because the same demon who promised him his sister made him chain himself up and get cursed.

He only got out because he managed to get the knife he kept in his shoe.

She was in their kingdom, if you could even call it that.

"We are coming." He gritted out as he heard her quiet cries of pain, they were drinking from her again.

He felt it.

He sprinted to the where he sensed Namjoon, Yoongi's mind had one thing on his mind and he wouldn't stop until he got it...

It was you.

"Namjoon I know where she is." He bounded in only to find that they were all already in there.

"We do too Yoongi, you're a bit late." Taehyung giggled, Jimin slapped his chest. 

He scoffed and stood by Namjoon.

"At least I know where she is in the castle, she showed me." They looked slightly shocked for a second, but they realized that it was stupid to be shocked.

Yoongi and Y/N were soul linked, destiny put them together. Yoongi wasn't going to let her die like this.

"Yoongi, this is the plan..."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We stood outside the doors of hell.

"Whatever happens, I will not loose one of you. Got it? Not even the wolves. Nobody dies today." Namjoon said, his light armor shining under the fire light.

"Well, not one of us at least." Yoongi grinned, his violent side taking over. Everyone snorted at the remark.

They burst in to find demons wondering around waiting for something, they screeched and charged at the little band of opposites.

The wolves shifted, ripping apart their first victims. The vampires tore and shredded theirs.

But sadly it was short lived, vampires. No, hybrids grabbed and pinned them. These things weren't like Hoseok, they didn't have one thought to think or feelings to feel. They were pure bred monsters, made to kill.

The wolves were injected with a serum that forced them to shift back.

They were made to kneel.

Lisa strode down the steps with two demons holding someone.

Y/n.

"Nice to see you gentlemen and you too bitch." She snarled at Islah, who hissed back.

"Bring the petty snake to me please." She sighed, Yoongi was forced to stand up, he was dragged over to the woman.

"You will be mine, hah, You'll bite her for me. It'll turn her immortal and surprise! Her blood will give me the power to take over. Your venom is the only thing that works, you are soul-"

"Oh, Fuck off." Yoongi yelled, she gasped and brought out the knife.

Dripped in the same potion that almost shifted Namjoon. She stabbed Yoongi.

"Yoongi!" Y/N screamed, struggling to get out of the beast's grasp.

"I thought it was my Joonie that was soul linked to you, Y/n, but I was wrong..."

He sunk to his knees chocking, he looked up to you.

You watched his soft dark eyes, the ones you learned that held so much emotion and passion. Fade away and turn blood red. A tear slipped down his cheek.

"Stand up Snake." He obeyed. His face emotionless.

"Off you go." The devil herself smiled and brought him to you.

The demons dropped you to the ground. You were too weak to stand.

"I thought it was my Namjoonie who was soul linked to you, ah, I was wrong."

He lifted you up by the throat, your feet not touching the ground soon enough

"Yoongi please don't you aren't okay. It's me Y/n. Please." You let a crippling cry of pain out,  he bit down, a howl ripped through the room.

"Jungkook no!" Namjoon screamed.

It was like everything was in slow motion.

Joonie, forcing his way out of the hybrid's grip and reaching for something. Your eyes followed his hands.

Jungkook, was sprinting towards us as his wolf. At full speed.

Everything was normal again and before you knew it Yoongi dodged as Jungkook leaped opening his jaws to bite down.

Leaving you in his line, he couldn't stop himself. It was too late.

His teeth landed over Yoongi's bite, clamping down on your shoulder. The force toppled you over, he let you go.

He shifted back, you were screaming and thrashing around. The pain was unbearable, a lava like force spread through your body.

But it stopped.

Your body went limp.

Namjoon and Jungkook were on either side of you, they were crying. Darkness narrowed your vision.

"No, No, Y/N? Stay with me baby please." Namjoon looked so broken, he tried smiling. But his cries and pleads were no use.

"Joonie, Gukkie. Don't... Cry..." You smiled as darkness consumed you.

You weren't in pain anymore.

It was peaceful....

But oh so quiet....

A/N: Thankyou so much for reading this book, but you are now finished i hoped you enj-

jk, I ain't doin that to u guys. 

Updates will come soon. 

Enjoy this angst filled chapter 

-<3 T