Chapter 2

You sat in your bed, in a daze. A very, very bored daze.  

Your first week in your new school went fast because of your new friends. Jungkook, Jimin, Cora and sorta Taehyung. They had been nothing but nice to you. 

Even the 'School Queen.' Lee Joo won, gave you only a little bit of shit. It was a week that you enjoyed overall, by Wednesday you were seen as just as another person in the school not the 'New girl'

You decided to go for a walk in your forest, you'd never seen anyone else aside from your mother in here. It was so beautiful, the sun hit the forests leaves and flora perfectly. Not once did you ever dislike it's beauty.

It's stags and does were a light dusty brown against the lime green grass, the forest was almost spotless of imperfections. You were bound to it, you played in here since you were very young. 

You sat in a old tree in the mere center of the urethral place. You looked around the forest, you heard movement behind you. It didn't bother you at first but the sound got louder and closer, so you climbed up higher into your tree and gave yourself a birds eye view.

You found yourself staring into the eyes of a large grey wolf. Wolf, not a freaking deer like you usually saw- a wolf. It tilted it's head slightly to look at you, it started whining and sat like it was waiting for you to come down. You were unafraid of the beast in front of you, it reminded you of a dog. But what is a wolf doing in this place, why is it acting like a dog. It scratched on the tree and flopped on it's back staying there.

Maybe you were okay to come down... You decided to move down but stay in the tree only a few meters off the ground. It looked at you with glee and jumped on its hind legs to get to you, licking your face when it got there.

You squeaked and tried pushing it away. It wouldn't budge, so you treated it like a puppy. You patted it's head and played with its fur, it was so soft and fluffy you ended up enjoying it. 

It stopped licking you and let out slight yaps and purrs of happiness. This giant wolf was just a puppy in disguise, eventually you sat against the tree with the wolf's massive head in your lap.

"Where did you come from doggie?" You hummed slightly pinching it's ear. It looked in the direction it came from and started growling, it stood up looking back to you, it licked your nose and sprinted off into the distance.

Stunned you looked into where it vanished, weird animal. You decided to stay in your place, it was growling at something and you weren't sure what. So you thought it was best if you stayed near your most familiar place.

You studied the nearest flower you could find. A cute pink daisy, you stared at it in awe. But it was plucked away from you by someone with a sunshine smile and trailed by two others.

"Y/N-ah~,  you don't know me but I know you. I'm Hoseok or Hobi, nice flower by the way." He crouched down to your height.

"This is Yoongi and Jin-hyung, we would like to be your friends." He gave you a massive smile.

"Uh- um. Hi? I've never seen anyone in this forest?" You had never been approached by people in your forest. Jin stepped out from behind Hobi.

" We live close Y/N, not to far from here. We actually moved in with one of our friends from here, so hey neighbor!" Jin gave you a sweet smile and once again so did Hobi. Yoongi stood staring at you, so intensely that you felt like it would push you over if you looked at him any longer.

Your mind floats back to what Jungkook said, 'They are bad news.'

Though two of them seemed sweet, the third look like he just walked out of hell. Dressed clad in all black, he scowled more then he already was and turned away from your eyes. He was so intimidating! 

"Well Y/N, hopefully we will see you more often at school! We have to go."  Jin smiled.

"Ah, yeah okay! Cya." You managed to get out, they waved and jogged off. 

You wondered why Yoongi was so different to those two but you heard your mum pull into the driveway, so your thoughts slipped your mind when you left to help her out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat with the wolf, while it slept peacefully with its head on your lap.  You closed your eyes for a second, but the wolf's warmth left you and was replaced by terrifying growls. Your eyes shot open but you couldn't move, the vampire from that one dream had his hands clasped around the wolfs jaw, widening it until it snapped. It dropped dead on the ground, it's eyes lifeless. 

He stood there, smiling. You were crying and screaming uncontrollably, he walked closer to you. You were so frightened, you couldn't move. He grabbed your chin and yanked it up, exposing your neck. 

He ripped into your neck like a mindless beast. It hurt terribly, your body ached and burned. You screamed louder, it all faded away and everything went dark. 

You shot up out of your bed, panting and sweating.  You threw on a hoodie and sprinted out of the house and into the forest. You turned the flash on your phone and whistled, nothing. 

"Doggie!!" You yelled out for the wolf, still nothing. You went deeper into the forest calling for the beast again and again. You sat and curled up into a ball, you had ran out into the middle of the night for a beast you found yesterday. 

You looked to the stars and sighed,what were you doing?

You stood up and started walking, you heard a scream. You had never heard a scream, so like the curious stupid teen you are you followed the sound. You came across a man, crouched over a body. A beautiful woman snow white hair and icy blue eyes laid lifeless on the ground. 

Before you new it you were slammed up against a tree and looking into the eyes of him... the one you saw in your dreams. but this time, his eyes were the same blue as his kill..

"Y/N..." 

hehe i keep forgetting to update. sorrryyy... ENJOY.