12

this took awhile, sorry 🤧

"daddy i didn't mean to," yoongi's soft whines almost made hoseok feel guilty

"daddy i didn't mean to," yoongi's soft whines almost made hoseok feel guilty. "was an accident."

"yoongi how do you 'accidentally' spill a whole container of glitter over your head and while looking me straight in the eyes." hoseok rolled his eyes.

"wanted to be a sparkly princess for daddy." yoongi pouted. he wriggled uncomfortably as he was bent over hoseok's lap.

"you're already my sparkly princess but, baby, you do the dumbest shit sometimes." hoseok chuckled, "it's almost like you want a punishment."

"maybe i do." although the couldn't see his face, hoseok could tell the little most likely had a smug expression on his face. "then maybe i shouldn't punish you, hmm?"

"no, daddy i mean i hate punishments." yoongi lied.
hoseok hummed a 'mhm' in response and rubbed yoongi's back soothingly.

"what's your safe word, kitten?" hoseok asked.

"blue." yoongi mewled.

"good boy, count for me please." yoongi nodded.
hoseok raised his hand and brought it back down on yoongi's soft ass. it wasn't a hard slap, but it was only the first one.

"one." yoongi shivered in anticipation.  they got harder as it progressed, but the fifth hurt the most.
the smaller boy gasped as tears rimmed his eyes,
"b-blue." he whimpered softly.

hoseok stopped and pulled yoongi upright so that he was sitting on his lap, facing him. "are you okay, baby doll?" he wrapped his arms around yoongi's small waist.

the elders bottom lip trembled, but he nodded. "h-hurt." a tear escaped and trickled down his cheek.
"awh, i'm so sorry kitten." hoseok frowned.

"daddy?" yoongi mewled.

"hm?"

"cuddles?" yoongi asked innocently, looking up at the younger boy with doe eyes.

hoseok ruffled yoongi's soft hair playfully, "why don't we wash all the glitter out of your hair first?"
yoongi nodded in response.

hoseok stood up with yoongi in his arms and carried him into their bathroom. he sat him down on the counter and ran the water until the tub was full.
yoongi lazily stripped off all his clothes and sat down in the soothing warm water.

"daddy, yoonie sorry." hoseok gave yoongi a confused glance before he started putting soap in the elders hair. "baby you don't have to apologize for anything." hoseok reassured him.

"okay daddy." yoongi closed his eyes and leaned into hoseok's touch. soon all the glitter was washed off and yoongi climbed out of the tub, letting hoseok wrap him in a towel before going to get new clothes for him to wear. yoongi brushed his damp hair while he waited. hoseok came back by the time he was done, "arms up baby." he cooed.

once yoongi was dressed in one of hoseok's old shirts and boxers the two crawled into bed, with hoseok on his back and yoongi's small frame laying peacefully on top of him.