Prologue + Cast

PROLOGUE

"I only ever thought there were two kind of loves : the kind you would kill for and the kind you would die for. But you, you were the kind of love I would live for."

Love is that kind of chemistry between people which is the strangest science of all. Even though we are the kind of living that experience this feeling, yet, we could not solve its mystery.

Only ones who found true love got to know the answer to all these doubts.

Luna and Noah are the one who found that answer. But they are the only one who knows how hard it was. It started with you and me to end with 'us'

The day Noah saw Luna, he got that immediate connection that he knew she was the one. The one to bring light to his life and a connection that he will experience which will never break.

But when it comes to Luna, she is that kind of girl with a tough personality. It was barely possible for her to accept that she loves someone prior but deep inside she knew it. She was somehow attracted to him.

But we do live in a cruel world, right? They both had to first face their worst fear but somehow that was the thing that brought them closer. That fear was their sickness. They both suffered from illness that had no cure. Noah had a brain tumor and Luna had coronary heart disease. It came from their most vital organs.

Who knows what kind of destiny awaits them?...

CAST

Lily Collins as Luna Smirnova

Chris Wood as Noah Wilson