Chapter Four: Super Hot

The spy closely paid attention at the small window on his lens, it displaying the video feed of the surveillance camera on the ceiling all while the rest of his glasses were in the Super Hot VR filter. He pressed his back against the table and tightly gripped his gun, his mind thinking of how he'd approach.

All in all, there were roughly ten men in suits coming at him. In the aisle to his left where the device was had three men guarding it, the aisle to his right only there was only one approaching his spot.

Right after putting his phone back in his coat Seán saw the man's gun emerge from around the corner, reconstructed in his view as a black crystal shaped like a gun. He sprang up, hurling his fist into the goon's red forearm, the impact causing one of the arm to shatter into pieces, much like what would happen in Super Hot.

Using his free hand Seán grabbed hold of the henchman's gun and attempted to wrestle it from his grip. His opponent resisted, finger still in the trigger and firing shots in the air.

With his adrenaline at its peak, the agent glanced behind him, seeing two red figures emerging around the corner before the small video feed even showed the actual men doing so. In a quick twist and spin, the Irishman was able to point the gun at the man's shoe and let the goon pull the trigger, blowing a hole in the man's foot and spouting blood from it.

"For the record, that was your own fault," said Seán in the most apologetic way as the goon wailed in pain.

He then spun them around and used the same gun to greet the two other goons who were just about to show up, firing the gun hitting them squarely in the chest.

"Well, that is my fault," He shrugged, finishing the other injured goon off with a chokeslam and a pistol whip to the face.

Now armed with two guns, Seán spun around and saw two more figures in his vision emerge, seconds earlier than the live video. He ran and launched himself in the air, his foot meeting the first goon's chest and sending him crashing into a shelf on the wall. Seán smiled upon seeing the red figure shatter. Faster than before, he turned to face the second man, shoving his elbow into the man's face.

"I'M ON A ROLL NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Seán wailed, running and feeling the wind blow into his thin boxers, "FACE THE WRATH OF MY FLAMINGO SHORTS!"

The YouTuber dashed towards the end of the aisle, meeting the three others guarding the device. Seán narrowed his eyes and fired three shots, all three hitting them in the chest.

Now with everyone in the room incapacitated, the agent approached the box-like gadget under the lamplight. Upon deactivating the filter, he set his eyes on it. The device reminded him of a Power Supply Unit one might buy off a store when shopping for PC parts; a single fan on top, wires jutting out from one end, and casing made out of metal. Seán sighed, inhaling a huge amount of air and slowly letting it out through his mouth as he picked up the piece, feeling some heft to it.

"You better be worth something," He said, as if the device is a living person.

His hand dug in his coat again to bring out his phone, now dialing for Robin.

"Rob," Seán spoke when he heard the other end pick up, "I've got Jameson and BDSM."

"Good job," Pixl replied, "Now get outta there before the - oh no."

"What?"

"Get Jameson out of the vent! They're about to gas it!"

Seán's eyes widened. His head shot back up at his friend who was looking back at him from the vent.

"Jameson! Get outta there!" He said, "They're gassing the vent!"

Without any hesitation, the fancy-dressed man leaped out, falling hard on the floor just as thick green smoke began to spread through the opening. An obvious sign of toxic smoke based on movies and books.