Getting to know Characters (Part 2)

Three boys were studying silently until...

"Oi Reno, study or eat? Please choose one." the dark-haired boy asked the grey-haired one.

Meanwhile, the grey-haired boy which was said to be Reno, was munching on cookies and not studying.

"But these cookies are begging me to eat them!" he cried.

"Reno, if you don't study I'll take all your cookies and hide them." the dark-haired boy finally got mad.

He snatched the cookie plate from Reno and hid it under the table. Reno tried to take it back but sadly failed. The dark-haired boy laughed at this and made Reno mad. Thus, they started bickering at each other.

While all this was happening, a hazel boy was peacefully sipping coffee and is reading a book.

"Will you guys please knock it off?" he spoke up.

"He started it!" Reno pointed at the dark-haired boy.

"But he didn't want to study!" the dark-haired boy shouted.

As if on cue, a blue-haired female entered the room.

"WhaT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" she shouted.

Both the boys shut up and sat down straight. Beads of sweat can be literally seen dropping from their faces.

"Nothing" both of them said in unison.

Seeing all this happen made the hazel boy sigh. This is going to be a long day...

Reno, the grey-haired boy, is a complete idiot. He enjoys playing, eating, being lazy, sleeping and loves to play with dogs. Raven is his supposed enemy.

Raven, the dark-haired boy, is a nerd. He enjoys reading, studying, writing, basically a bookworm. Reno is his supposed enemy.

Tibbers, the hazel boy, is the mature one. He'll just keep calm no matter what the situation is. He may not look like it but he's actually strong, considering that he has a friendly name.

Penny, the blue-haired girl, is probably the scariest among the four. She keeps both Reno and Raven behaved just by glaring at them, wow. She's basically the mom in the group.

-owo-

The wind blows across the face of a silver-haired boy, a mask was covering half of his face. He sat down on the ground and stared at the clouds. He just seemed so mysterious, murmuring words to himself.

"The clouds are having a nice chat." he whispered.

He watches the clouds as a flock of birds came flying, probably looking for a new place to migrate. He enjoyed the peace here, quiet as the wind just blows.

-owo-

"Sir, I have observed that this chemical might work as a substitute." a lab assistant came towards a purple-haired man.

"Oh really? Let me see." he responded.

"No, this isn't good. It might ruin the bonds of the other chemicals." he rejected the assistant and ordered her to try again.

Nuno, the purple-haired man, is a scientist.
As a scientist, he must be smart and understand how the chemicals work. He has been working on some kind of potion to boost the thinking process of cats to see whether or not they can obey orders, weird experiment right? With his weird experiments, he also has some weird hobbies, like glaring at dogs while they play, trying to trap dogs, *shiver* he seriously hates dogs.

-owo-

"Aaaaaand that's all folks!" a blonde female bowed to the audience after performing a stunt in the circus.

Cheers from the audience were booming in the giant tent, families and couples alike came. The circus was really popular near this place since not only do they perform at weekdays, they are also right next to some fun rides. This was basically fun heaven for children.

The blonde female removed her fox mask and drank water, boy was she thirsty. She kept performing since early morning.

"The audience really loved your performance y'know." a man came in.

"Oho~? Well, of course if it's performed by me, Yellow Fox, everything that's happening in the circus is fun~!" she proudly proclaimed.

"Yellow Fox huh? Well, Sienna you do know there's no need for nicknames when we are alone." the man laughed to himself.

"I know, I know. So how did yours go?" she asked.

"Oh it wasn't bad really, I luckily didn't fail making that tiger jump." the man practically facepalmed himself when he was trying to remember what happened.

The female just laughed at him.

Sienna, the blonde female, is a circus performer. She was called Yellow Fox because of how nimble her movements are, especially at acrobatics, *shiver* it's scary watching her. Despite being a circus performer, she doesn't really enjoy performing as much as the audience really, she keeps getting bored after every performance making her want to do something productive.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Author : PHEW, finally done introducing the characters ;D sorry if i this was a late update i got sick n school happened plus i became lazy lol really sorry!! well i do hope this makes up for it cuz I FINALLY FINISHED INTRODUCING THEM AHA.
Anyways lookie here

Total : 15
Current : 15

Let the game begin ;)