Getting to know Characters (Part 1)

"Ahh~ Going home after school is so refreshing! Ain't that right, Gabe?" Amai stretched as she walked home with her servant, Gabe.

"Ehh... Sure Miss Amai..." Gabe replied with boredom.

"Hey! I told you to not call me that! Jeez..." Amai crossed her arms on her chest and pouted.

"But you are my miss... And your father would get mad at me if I disrespect you." Gabe was now wearing a sad expression.

"You are disrespecting me if you don't follow my orders though, ain't that right?" she said back at him with a smug look.

"E-er... Fine... Amai..." Gabe finally gave up on arguing with this highschool child.

Gabe and Amai knew each other since they were children. Amai was the daughter of a noble-ish family, cuz they act so childishly even though they are of high ranks, and Gabe was her personal servant. They are basically inseparable these two, though Gabe would only wait outside of the bathroom since duhh, gender differences. They would often play with each other but as they grow up, Gabe started to become more mature so now he can't act too childish like Amai.

- owo -

"Heyyyyy, big brooootherrrrr, Mina wants to play with youuuuu!" a small brown haired child called for her brother in the living room.

"Minaaaaa! Wait, I'm cooking!" her brother shouted back.

"Nevermind! I'll help instead!" the child stood up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen.

"M-M-Mina, don't run, you'll slip!" just as he said that, well, she did slip.

"Big brooother, it hurts! You jinxed it!" she cried.

The boy stopped cooking and went to the crying child. "I'm sorry are you hurt?" he questioned his younger sister with a worried face.

"Y-yes... But... Brother..." the child slowly talked.

The boy tilted his head, a question mark probably appearing on top of him.
"The stove..." the child pointed at the stove, which was burning.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH, OUR CHICKEN!" the boy panicked and ran to the stove dousing it with a bucket of water from who knows where he got it.

Kora, the big brother, was a very, very responsible brother. He's smart, knows how to cook omg, teaches his sister about stuff, cleans the house, takes care of his sister, and... even though he knows how to cook, he somehow manages to burn the whole stuff for some reason.

Mina, the younger sister, is kinda dumb but she's very nice, especially towards her brother. She helps around the house with her brother, takes care of the garden, feeds random animals that have managed to get to their house, eats a lot of sweets and never, never gets fat or heavy, and kinda helps her brother getting a girlfriend, I think.

-owo-

"I'm home master! And I bought a lot of candy canes this time!" as a blue haired boy came in, a red blur came dashing towards the front door quickly hugging him as it stopped.

"Yay! Beta, Beta, listen! I beat the dungeon boss!" the red-head smiled at the shOOkt blue haired boy.

"Okay, okay master. Calm down, let me see." the red-head grabbed the blue boy by the hand and dragged him towards a red and white room.

The red-head made the blue boy sit down on a chair and pointed at the screen. The boy just gazed at the rewards.

"Look, look! I got a unique item after I defeated it!" the red-head jumped up and down from his spot making the blue boy uneasy.

"Please calm down master... You probably ate a whole box of candy canes again didn't you?" the blue boy raised and eyebrow as he looked at the red-head.

"U-um... No..? Maybe..? Probably..?" the red-head kept answering while twiddling his fingers.

"Master..." the blue boy eventually got mad and a vein literally popped up on his head as he raised a fist and bonked his master on the head.

"Ouch! Why would you do that?!" the red-head asked while rubbing his bonked head.

"Because whenever you eat alot of sugar you get like this! And it's not good for your health to be eating that much sugar! However, I agree on candy being delicious... But still!" the blue boy scolded the red-head.

Ace, the red-headed master, is very short for his age, he's like... 18, loves candy canes, games, programming, basically anything that involves gadgets, and he loves being around his servant, Beta. He's very irresponsible that's why Beta keeps scolding him, wow what a mom Beta is.

Beta, the blue-haired servant, is taller than Ace and they are the same age, he loves sweets, games, programming, and he can hack too. He's much more responsible than Ace so he's basically the one doing every single chore in the house, he's the servant but still, Ace is a lazy boi n he rarely does chores. Beta be angery to that.

-owo-

"ROOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAA!" a boy shouted from his room.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" a girl shouted back.

"WHERE THE HECC DID YOU PUT MY HEADPHONES?!" he cried out.

"I DON'T KNOW?! WHY WOULD I EVEN TAKE YOUR HEADPHONES, HUH?!" she replied aggressively.

"BECAUSE WE WERE THE ONLY ONES HERE BEFORE MOM AND DAD LEFT, AAAAND I WAS WEARING MY HEADPHONES BEFORE THAT!" he shouted.

"WELL, I DON'T KNOW?! DIDN'T YOU PLACE IT RIGHT NEXT TO THE BED?!" she asked, irritation was evident in her voice.

"Oh... woops... SORRY!!!" he spoke softly before shouting again.

"SHUT UP, YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!" she scolded.

"WELL, I'M SORRY IF I'M USELESS, LITTLE SISTER!" he scolded back, and thus an insult war happened, gosh.

Roo, the older twin brother, is a red-head and is quite hot-headed sometimes. He loves wearing headphones even though he doesn't use them that much, cooks food except chicken, he just loves chicken so much that he doesn't eat them, runs alot, kicks alot, and mostly gets into fights with his sister.

Rooma, the younger twin sister, is an orange and is much more hot-headed than her brother, well if she snaps of course, she's very very innocent. She loves carrying her chick plushie around, drawing bunnies and chickens, runs alot, smacks stuff with her plushie alot, and mostly gets into fights with her brother.
(

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Author : ahah 1000+ words D: , this is just a chapter thats like, getting to know all dem characters, what they are, what they like, who they are with, and ill prolly separate the ones that are alone and paired/grouped which means the first part are the pairs and the next would prolly be the single ones (ooh single for life boiii) and groups (probably idk i havent decided abt the grouped ones)

Anyways, counting all the characters we have:

Total : 15
In this Chapter : 8
Remaining : 7
(just reminding myself lol)

bai baiiiiii ;D