"last time I went there, I kinda fucked up..." I say remembering the little incident in Noah's birthday. That day was terrible.

"nonsense, cmon it'll be fun" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the dress shop. I kinda didn't have anything else to do and I just let her guide me and pull me in a cab with her.

We reach her apartment and I cringe at the terrible memories, it is all organized neatly and it looks way bigger now that there nobody in there.

We sit down on the couch and Tara comes with two glasses of wine and bowl with peanuts.

"do you live here with Noah?" there is nobody home, and I think it's not a weird question to ask. However I would much rather to hear he doesn't live here.

"no, he's got his own place" she says mindlessly and I simply nod, not knowing how to follow up to that response

"where will you guys live when you get married?" am I being too snoopy? Should I not ask these kind of stuff? I know I'd ask even if the groom Wasn't Noah.

"we're not sure, I think here... My apartment is bigger than Noah's, he makes way more than I do but he says he doesn't need much space." she shrugs and I simply nod. We spent most of our relationship in my small dorm and we never really cared about the size of it.

"is it weird that I ask this stuff?" how awkward Valerie, now you made it weird

"not really, we can't avoid talking about Noah forever, besides, you're with Chad now" she gives me a reassuring smile and I smile softly not knowing how to feel about that.

"I'm not officially seeing Chad" I say rolling my eyes playfully and she giggles shaking her head

"I saw him showered leaving for work after staying at your place. Not a walk of shame, not a one night stand" she presses on and I laugh a little

"we're adult people with responsabilities, as fun as it is to sleep around, it's better to be able to go straight to work without rushing too much to come back to your own home after a fun night, right?" I reason and she giggles again. She won't rest until I tell her Chad's my boyfriend.

"still, I know Chad, it won't take him long to ask you to be official or whatever, he is such relationship guy" she tells me that but I find it hard to believe, 3 years ago, he barely lasted a month with the same girl, it was crazy.

"I think we're both okay with the way we're handling this" I say trying to not sound annoyed by the way she keeps pushing me with my relationship with Chad, then there's a ring in the bell

"it must be the guy's" she stands up excitedly and I look at her with widened eyes.

"which guys?" I say frowning, hoping they're not the guys I think.

"Noah and Chad, silly" she giggles and turns around to the door and I grab her hand

"are you crazy? Tara, I don't know what's on your head, but this is too awkward" I hiss and she laughs shaking her head

"it's only awkward if you make it awkward" she says leaving to the main door and I sigh heavily sitting back in the couch and quickly finishing my whole glass of wine.

Both guys come inside wearing suits and I smile softly at Chad while Noah is hugging and kissing Tara.

Chad looks at me with such a sweet smile and I feel bad for thinking about Noah all day when I have a beautiful and charming man trying to win me over.

He sits down next to me and kisses my cheek softly, the gesture feeling so endearing. I turn my head to him and pout a little

"that's not where I wanted a kiss..." I keep pouting playfully and he chuckles cutely. I keep frowning Missing the feeling of his lips on mine