Chapter 1: Unexpected Sibling

Narrator Pov

A blue blob was running in the forest, running away from its predators. Who was this blue blob? It was Rimaru of course.

Jk

It was a human girl, she was around the age of 9, and fast for her age too.

She tried her best not to trip on any of the tree roots but the forest were weird.

Heck! Even the trees were weirder! But that didn't stop the girl to run.... wait,  it actually did.

She stopped

Why? You may ask, it's because she had a brilliant idea, to jump from tree branch to tree branch, which she eventually did. She started to climb up the tree but that also had a consequence, her predators were closer to her.

Once she got on a branch, she wasted no time to jump to another tree.

Her face felt the cold wind and her nose smelt the damp earth, until another scent was smelt, a smell that she is oh so familiar with. A fresh loaf of bread which caused her to fall off the tree.

"Oww." She whined but heard the bushes rustle, this made her jump back onto her feet and ran towards the smell.

She kept on running until she tripped on something, that caused her to get a deep cut in her calf. She didn't have time to whine and once more she got up as she heard sticks breaking in half.

"She's near." A gruff voice said, loud enough for the girl to hear him. The female started to run faster, not caring that she's losing blood.

She ran and ran until she saw a white wall and decided that it was good to even ran faster!

....

Until she noticed that there was a cliff.

....

"What the- Whatever," The blue-haired girl said as she ran to see if there was a better place to run and jump off of.

She was racing against time. She'll either run out of blood that was dripping down her leg, slowly but surely. Or she'll get treated just in time.

Her bet... was on the first choice.

Once she saw a good place to run from, she started to run back into the forest, making sure that those things wouldn't catch her. It was a few meters back until she ran and ran and jumped.

No, she didn't get to the top of the wall. She's not a goddess or anything. But she got out her two daggers and placed them into the white wall, leaving marks.

"Go fast go fast go fast," she rushed herself as she used the two daggers to climbed the wall by inserting them into the wall and extracted them until she was at the very top.

'Good thing Pa had weights,' she thought to herself with a light chuckle and looked back to see three of those things.

"Adios, it was nice playing tag." She muttered as she jumped off and ran. Her vision had gotten blurry but that didn't stop her until she saw a small black fence. She jumped right over it, and now, her legs failed her.

They had collapsed onto the ground, but she was still sitting up. Cursing of what had brought her into this situation.

A few minutes later, she heard a voice she had not heard before and stopped cursing

"Are you okay miss?"

She turned around and saw a blonde hair girl, her hair in pigtails. The pigtails girl was holding a stuffed bunny which caused the female to faint.