Bio:

(Credit to the artist bc I can't find it)

Name: Sage

Middle Name: Nikki

Last name: Jones

Eye Colour: Central heterochromia so the rim of the iris is yellow but then ombrés to a dark blue.

Hair Colour: Blue

Age: 11

Acts/Personality: Carefree, procrastinates on learning,  sneaks around, likes to eavesdrop, intelligent, caring, and cocky

Personality: Carefree, intelligent, sneaky, caring and can be overconfident (sometimes) 

Race: Human

Family: Mother and Father (well no duh cuz she's made some how and we should all know how babies are made)

Interest: ???

Hobbies: Singing, skipping the daily test, and going out into the woods

Other:

- She has a locket that has a picture of her parents.

- She calls Isabella "Madame Isabella." Since she wasn't raised on the orphanage she doesn't know the rules and breaks them that makes her stay in when it's free time and do the questions.

- She loves to draw, sing and is easily by being sneaked up sometimes.

- ALSO her favourite siblings are Conny and Ivet

Background:

"Mama " took her in and Sage respected her but was always 'suspicious' of "Mama".

Quote(s):

"Ma and Pa use to sing with each other, I sing so I can remember them."

"If we get out of here...I'll buy you guys whatever you wish!"

"I know he loves her, it's cute! But also heartbreaking."

Looks/Wears: (Also Up There)

Before coming to the orphanage:

Green t-shirt, brown shorts, and black boots

Hair: Below waist and has a yellow hair clip.

After coming to the orphanage:

Isabella didn't expect another child but Sage told her to give her some white cloth and sewing kit which Isabella did and Sage made her own clothes.

White dress with a blue stash (from the hoodie and on her waist), brown shorts, white socks and brown shoes.

Hair: Below waist and has a yellow hair clip.

Nickname: Nike (Lol yes go into Greek Mythology if you don't know)  (Later in the story)

Song: Into the Unknown