a list of stories i highly recommend

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

these are also in no particular order, but the top two are ones i've read most recently

Take Me to the Sky BTS
YahSesanginGirl
this author has such a way with words, and her plot is developed so thoroughly you can't help but feel enraptured by the story. i don't understand how she comes up with all of the things she does, even the little things, but whatever is in her water i need. there is a sequel and i'm equally as obsessed with it as the first book. love love love it. *underrated author alert*

Tear the Sky BTS
sparklingjin
like the previous book, this author's language and plot cannot be described. i binged this story so quickly solely because each chapter had me anticipating the next. i LOVE everything about it and it truly had me on an emotional roller coaster, which really doesn't happen often.
another *underrated author*

The Bad Blind Date Jeon Jungkook
ravsisrekt
this was one of the first kpop fics i ever read, and it still has a special place in my heart. the fact that probably almost a year after i read it i still highly recommend it should speak volumes.

Cardinal County Jeon Jungkook
SYNNICALS
i l o v e this author's stories, and this series in particular. i love the dynamic between the main characters [especially the love interests] and how each individual person has a story and a purpose. i also really enjoyed the entire concept of the story and how characters are interconnected, with each other and their pasts.

Play of Fate Jung Hoseok
KabyHsu
i keep saying this but i LOVED this story. it brought such an interesting twist to hoseok's usual nature and i loved seeing him in a more raw, rough, and dangerous role. i also loved the dynamic between him and the main interest. props to this author for a truly amazing story.
*an underrated author indeed*

Band-Aids Mark Lee
Dongyuck
now, y'all nctzens will know that it is hArd to find a good nct fic, or an nct fic in general. but this is IT sis. this story right here is the best nct fic i've read across wattpad.

Attention Park Jimin
BaeTaeLay
this was also one of the first kpop fics i read on wattpad and it, too, has left a lasting mark on me. from the first chapter i was invested in the story. it had me feeling all kinds of ways and also has a sequel.

Wild Thoughts Kim Taehyung
jinownsmyass
mmm we all love a good kim taehyung fic, and we also love one where he's rich and has an eye on the prize. i read this story so fast and, like most of these, plan to read it again. i just love the connection between him and the main interest.

How to Be a Hoe Park Jimin
SugaWithThatTae
this story. let me tell you. the writing was plot were incredible and i think i must've read the story like 3 times. it's a classic and you can't help but be interested in how the story plays out. i like seeing how the boys are your typical adolescent guys.

Seoul City Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung
ParkChaengoo
wow. this story was everything. it's your classic, yet not, sort of love triangle where the main character is torn between two sides. i love a good bad vs good, love vs lust story as much as i imagine you all do. i loved every single chapter of this story, and again, the dynamic between all of the characters.

Dark Jeon Jungkook
babyyin
clearly, i enjoy a fantasy story. but factor in jeon jungkook, and you're in for one hell of a ride. this story is as good as it looks and you'd be missing out if you didn't read it.

*update*

The Siren's Curse Park Jimin
Hoseokiiss
this story was so wonderfully crafted and executed. i'm a sucker for fantasy, and this was the first story of its kind that i came across that the was done so eloquently. the story kept me emotionally attached and on a roller coaster ride, hoping for the best outcome for the characters. go check this story out!

Waiting Game Park Jimin
SingularitaeAddict
this story is absolutely incredible and i couldn't stop reading it. the fanatical plot, the connections and relationships between characters, it's all so beautifully woven together and i'm obsessed. typically sequels for stories never really measure up to the first book, but this is certainly not the case here. the sequel, Game of Shadows, is equally as encapsulating. pls go support

let me know if you've ever read any of these and what you think, and please give me some book recommendations!

should i do a chapter on my unpopular kpop opinions?