Lost Power Part 1

Sara Pov

Me and Jayden were waiting for the door to open, while the place was shaking. There was rocks falling and dust started accumulate from the dirt falling from the ceiling and the walls. I hang on to Jayden's arm to not loose my balance. The door was finally opened and I let go of Jayden's arm and we walked into the room together, the room was so dark, we couldn't really see what was inside. I could hear a small water fall like what you would hear in a small river. Jayden walked ahead of me " be careful" he said grabbing my hand and leading me farther into the dark room. We can see some kind of stand or something in front. I couldn't really tell what it was. " hang on, it looks like something we can light a fire on" Jayden says, letting go of my hand and pulling out his samuraizer and writing the symbol for fire and it lit the stand on fire then it was like magic, all the other ones began to light up one by one, around the room, it was cool to watch. The room was lit up with light and we can see there was a pool of water in the middle and a small waterfall coming from the crack in the wall, and a stone rock in the middle of the pool and there was also drawings on the wall like cave drawing that native Americans did to tell a story. I walked away from Jayden and began to look at them closer, there was symbols written on the wall and pictures of the rangers. I began to see what the story tells. I walk farther down to see the rangers fighting a nighlok but when I saw the nighlok on the wall the flashbacks started up again. The flashbacks were about the night my mother was killed by a nighlok, then I realized it looks identical to the one on the wall. Then I Jayden's voice snapped me out of it " Sara are you okay?". " yes, I'm fine" I answered him. I moved on down, with Jayden behind me, we can see that the rangers were having trouble fighting this nighlok. " This nighlok must have been very powerful" Jayden said stopping and looking at the fight play out on the wall. " definitely but Jay look at this" I said for him to look at something with me. I was looking at what looked like another ranger but different color, like white or silver with lightening around it. The new ranger defeated the nighlok and saved the rangers. Jayden walked closer to me to see the ranger and he had a puzzled look on his face. " I never heard of this other ranger or this ever happening" Jayden said confused, " really, you never heard this?" I asked surprised that he never had. " No, all the rangers history has been recorded but not this" Jayden said looking at me then back at the wall. Then we heard like a stone moving and turned around to see where it was coming from, the stand in the middle began to get taller like it was opening up. We walked closer to it and we can see that was a thunder symbol craved into it with like a slot for like some kind of key. " I didn't see a key, did you?" Jayden asked me I answered " no, I didn't, it looks like it would be small, wait there's something written here" I said wiping the dust and dirt of the writing, it was in symbols. I can sense Jayden walked closer behind me to get a better look at it. I began to read it " I am a charm of power and love and you will find me close to your heart and I am a symbol that will protect you always, I am a key to the greatest power of all" I was thinking of what it could be, Jayden was puzzled on what it could be too. " wait I remembered my dad saying something similar to me when he gave me my necklace" I said then grabbing my necklace off my neck and holding it in my hands, it was on a silver chain and silver charm in the shape of the symbol of thunder. " try it and see" Jayden said to me, I looked up at him and his eyes met mine, then I looked down at the keyhole and put the symbol in it. Then the place began to shake again but this time we heard aloud rumble of thunder. The shaking wasn't too bad but I did loose my balance but Jayden caught me from falling and he held me close to him, I had a feeling of being safe in his arms but I shook off the feeling. Then we heard aloud rumble of thunder and the stand began to go under the water with my necklace still in it, " No!" I said trying to go for it but Jayden stopped me from getting it " you can't its too late to go after it, I'm sorry Sara" he said to me, then another door opened up with a long hallway . Jayden let go of me and we looked at each other but didn't say anything and began to walk down the hallway. As we walked down the hallway, each stand began lighting up as we walked down it.