Girls day!!

Sara POV

I wake early the next morning and started making breakfast for everyone. I didn't sleep very well with the nightmare I had. I was thinking about it all morning..

Nightmare

I was surrounded by fire, it was hot and then I see possession in front of me " when they find out what you are and what your family has done, they will leave you, maybe evening destroy you" when he said that to me he pointed over to his right and I turned to see Jayden standing there " Jayden?" I say he was morphed as the red ranger. " how could you Sara!? Your not the person I thought you were! You are NO SAMURAI!" He says to me which made my heart explode into pieces. " NO WAIT JAYDEN!!" I say running after him but it was like I wasn't moving towards him. Then I fell to my knees and see him turned his back to me and walk away. " wait!"

Nightmare over

" morning Sara" I hear behind me. I turned and saw Jayden. " morning" I say with a smile. " your up early" he says getting orange juice out of the refrigerator. " ya I couldn't sleep last night" I say stirring the gravy. " why not? Are you okay?" He asked, " yes, just tired is all" I say. He leans on the counter next to me and was just smiling at me. " what?" I say smiling and laughing at him. " Nothing just.." He starts to say but then the other came in the kitchen. " morning" Mia says. Jayden and I smile at each other. " Morning!" I say. The others followed slowly behind Mike was walking in his pj's half awake and half asleep. " What's for breakfast? Man something smells good" he says. Jayden shook his head and smiled, " you need any help with anything?" He asked I smiled " ya sure, can you get the biscuits out of the oven" I say bring the pan of gravy to the counter for everyone to grab some. Jayden got the biscuits out of the oven and sat them on the counter too. " Awesome thanks Sara" Mike said getting excited. " this looks yummy" Emily says. I smile and grab plates. " Hey Emily, Sara there is a big sale going on today at the mall, we should go shopping today" Mia suggested " yeah! Let's have a girls day! Just the three of us!" Emily says with a big smile. " How about it Sara?" Mia asked me, " oh I don't know" I say. " oh come on, it will be fun" Emily says. I look at Jayden who was standing next to me and was smiling at me. " you should go Sara" he says. I smile, " okay" I say Mia and Emily was happy.

We finished eating and the guys started training outside. I walked outside to wait for Mia and Emily. " what's so fun about shopping, I don't get it" Mike says shaking his head. Jayden walks next to me " it's girls thing guys aren't suppose to understand" I say chuckling. " I'm glad your going, you need to have fun" Jayden says putting his hand on my back and we walked away from Kevin and Mike. " Sara, I hope you have fun today but Maybe we can do something together just the two of us?" Jayden asked. " yeah! Definitely, I would like that" I say smiling big. Then Mia and Emily came out " let's go come on" Emily said she was so excited and grab my arm and dragged me out the gate.

We get to the shops and we couldn't help ourselves to the dresses. " this is really pretty" Emily said " Sara look at this dress" Mia said finding me a grey dress. It was pretty and cute, it came to my knees with straps crossed in the back. " what do think?" Mia asked. " It's really pretty, I'll add to my try on pile" I say giggling. We went to try on our clothes. I walked out in several outfits some were just casual others not so casual. I walk out in the dress Mia picked out and fit just right. " you look so pretty in it, you should keep it" Emily said. " I think I will" I say smiling. " come on we still need to go shoe shopping!" Mia says. We buy our dresses and headed to shoe shop. " this is so much fun" Emily says. We get to the shoe shop, " I need new boots" I said happily. " and you new shoes to match that dress you bought" Mia said giggling. I shook my head and smile. " Hey guys look at these" Emily says wearing high heels and I mean high heels. " Wow those are some high heels, I would break my neck and my ankles" I  say laughing, Mia laughed also. I found some new brown and black boots and did get the shoes to match the dresses. Mia and Emily did better then I did at shopping. " come on let's get some lunch" Mia says as we checkout. We went to this little restaurant that had outside seating, it was an adorable little place. It had a white fence around the eating area with flowers and vines on it. It had little barrels with flowers growing inside them. It was a prefect places to spend girls day lunch at. We were seated at a table in the corner. We all ordered hamburgers and fries, it sounded good to me. " so you have to tell us what's going on between you and Jayden?" Mia asked while we were waiting on our food. My eyes widen looking at her and I chuckled, " there's nothing going on between me and Jayden, we are just friends" I told with a smile. They looked at each other and smiled, are you sure there's nothing going?" Emily asked. " yes just friends" I say. " It's girls day, we can talk girl talk, you can tell us" Mia said I just smiled and shook my head. " so that almost kiss at the wedding didn't happen?" Emily said with a smirk. My eyes widen at her " you saw that!?" I asked they both laughed. " we all did" Mia said " that was suppose to be private you know" I said laughing. They just giggled " there's something going on with you two, the way you two look at each other" Mia said twirling her finger at me. I just shook my head and smile and ate fries but I can't help think of what if and if there is something really there.