The Kompound

Hennessy - HennessyAurelie  Married: 9/6/2014Hennessy Aurelie Stevens-Udaku is the very first wife and first love of Erik

Married: 9/6/2014
Hennessy Aurelie Stevens-Udaku is the very first wife and first love of Erik. They were college besties that grew into something significantly deeper. If I were to describe Henny, I would call her a bit of a wild card. She's deeply complex with many sides of herself, but then again, she is a gemini. On one hand she's a brat, on the other, she's a dom. On one hand she's sweet as sugar, on the other she's a stone cold, knife wielding killer. Like I said, she has many sides, and every last one of them is lovable. She came from nothing, and went on to build a cannabis empire. Who knew botany could give one such a lavish income?

Aly'Sha - AlyShaStevens
Married 7/13/2015
Aly'sha is the best friend of Henny, and the second wife of Erik's. Don't worry, it sounds worse than it actually is. When Erik first presented the idea of having an open marriage, Henny had one rule: she had a say in who he dealt with. Her first choice, was her best friend, Aly'Sha, the only other person she trusted in the world. Apparently Henny's choice was the right one because by the next year, the two married. As for following Henny's rule? Well, when has Erik ever followed anyone's rules.
Aly'sha comes from a military background and is quite the badass with a gun.

Ryley - bleepyassbitch
Married 6/6/2016
Ryley the Rebel is the 3rd wife of Erik's. She and Erik actually knew each other as children in Oakland, but lost touch along the way. She would eventually be reunited with her childhood friend, and they would marry. If I could describe Ryley, I'd say she's the female Erik. That they are two sides of a coin. They are so much alike, it isn't any wonder that fellow sister wife, Angel would fall for both of them. She's as hood, as intelligent, as powerful, and as rebellious as Erik. It isn't any wonder that she takes care of the money Erik and all his wives have accumulated. Trillions, in case you were wondering.

Kennedi (Homie) - TheHomieRobbStark
Married sometime in 2019
Erik's 5th wife

Kimora - nahimjustfeelingit
Married 10/31/2020
Kimora met Erik when she was stripping in one of the top strip clubs in Atlanta. They met, and shortly after, married in Las Vegas, unbeknownst to Erik's wives back home, becoming Erik's 6th wife. If we're being honest, she only married Erik for financial security and even had plans to rob him before he asked for her hand in marriage. However, can we really be mad at a bitch securing the bag?

Charlie - hearteyes4killmonger
Married 12/25/2020
Charlie is the 7th wife of Erik's. She was originally his therapist, but professional lines were crossed as Erik began pursuing her full throttle. Not even the most guarded of women could resist Erik's charms and eventually he won her over & made her his wife. Even still, Charlie does whatever she wants, to Erik and to anyone else in the Kompound, but only with their permission.

Josephine - EriksFavWhore
Married 1/28/2021
Erik's witchy 8th wife. JoJo actually found her way into the Kompound by using her magical abilities. Spells were cast, memories were wiped, and the next thing everyone knew, Erik had a new, powerful wife. She's another one that does whatever she wants, but she's met her match with her over the top husband. JoJo also has a long history with fellow sister wife Kimora, but that, my friends, is her story to tell. I should also mention that she has a kink for trying to kill Erik.

Bastion
Married 11/3/2021
Erik's 9th wife

Suffice to say, Erik gets around huh?
Happy reading!