Mardi Gras Mambo

Synopsis: In which Erik & Angel have a little holiday fun in the Crescent City.

The day started off as a pretty innocent one. Erik and Angel had gotten on their assigned float for this year's Zulu parade. Angel had insisted the family join, however only Erik was willing to do so. None of the other ladies had any desire to spend hours on a float in the middle of February, which was understandable. Things were fun. The two of them were happily throwing trinkets to the people below, teasing folks with Zulu coconuts, the holy grail of trinkets. They danced and sang....and drank. See, it was the drinking that put them in the predicament they were in now.

It was a little chilly that morning, so to keep warm they both decided to drink alcohol. Angel chose tequila & Erik chose what Bastion liked to call Nigger Juice, Hennessy. The man had drank an entire bottle in an hour and they had at least three more left of the parade route. Which would be fine if he didn't have a raging boner. His sweet little Angel was dressed in a very tight gold sequined dress with high slits on each side of her legs. The waist of her dressed were ruched, accentuating her waist and curves that had thickened since she had given birth to the twins a year ago. Her breasts that had also gotten larger in size, looked plump against the the sweetheart neckline of her dress. She looked fuckin' amazing. Erik watched as she swirled her hips to the beat of a bounce remix of No One in The World by Anita Baker. The movement was hypnotizing him and he was sweating with desire (well maybe that was the alcohol). Without another thought, Erik grabbed onto Angel's hips, grinding into her with his erect dick.

"Mmm, Erik." Angel whispered, before giving him a quick peck on the lips. To the outside world they looked like a couple in love, dancing together innocently, but oh how they were wrong. Harder and harder, Erik pressed himself into Angel, one of his hands moving to caress the exposed skin of Angel's left thigh. Angel knew that there was no stopping Erik when he had Henny in his system and chose to act normal instead. Smiling at the crowd, throwing beads, coconuts, and thongs, nodding her head to the music playing as the they waited for the float to start moving again after an intermission. "Baby, you have got to chill." Angel whispered as Erik sucked on her neck. The crowd was beginning to stare at them. "I ain't gotta do shit, don't tell me what to do." Erik stated before continuing his torture of his wife. "Mmph, Erik we're in public." Angel said trying to talk sense into him. "You say that like I give a flyin fuck. Just wait til this float starts moving again." Erik growled, his arousal turning him into a pussy monster.

Unfortunately for Angel, as soon as he said that, the float began moving again. There wouldn't be another intermission for another hour, which was more than enough time for Erik. Erik quickly unzipped his pants, just enough to slip his dick out and pulled the back of Angel's dress up. She had no panties on, there was a God! Luckily enough for Angel, the lower half of her body was covered by the float but there were still people on the float with the couple. Erik spread Angel's legs and quickly entered his wife with a quick thrust. He closed his eyes in pleasure as he felt her tight, wet core against his dick. He buried his face into her neck, giving the impression that he as simply enjoying the smell of his wife. Angel had to fight tooth and nail not to moan or make any questionable facial expressions as Erik found his rhythm inside of her. She couldn't control the people on the float watching them but she could control how they looked to the outside crowd.

Angel bit her lip as Erik moved in and out of her at a moderate pace. Even in his haze, he knew he couldn't move too fast, no matter how badly he wanted to pummel the pussy. "Mmmm." He moaned into Angel's ear causing her to shiver as he moved his hips. In and out. In and out. In and... "Oh." Angel gasped softly as Erik gave her a hard thrust. The pleasure was starting to get the best of him, the audience he could feel he had within the float egging him on. Angel tried to distract herself by throwing more beads, but even that proved futile as she had to briefly close her eyes and breathe as Erik continued his delicious torture. She was beginning to pant as Erik started to move faster with each stroke. He was ready to cum and was chasing his high. Angel was sweating from the pressure of it all. Between her fear of getting caught (though the idea excited her too), how good Erik felt inside of her & against her, along with the stares she felt from the people next to her, she felt herself beginning to orgasm. She was trying so hard to control herself but Erik felt too good, the pleasure was too much! The more he would thrust, the more her core tightened until she finally exploded. Erik caught her scream in his mouth as she released all over his dick. Her pussy tightening and releasing against his dick quickly sparking his own orgasm. "Uhhhhh," he groaned into Angel's mouth as they continued kissing, the happenings of the parade long forgotten. Erik rubbed his forehead against his wife's as he sighed in relief. "I love you." he spoke softly, glad to have relieved himself. "I love you too baby." Angel said, opening her eyes and smiling at Erik. "Ya'll niggas is nasty!" a fellow said loud enough for Angel and Erik to hear causing their eyes to widen. "I wish I could say I'm sorry bro but..." Erik said, smirking. "Man...." the man spoke, shaking his head at the heathens beside him. Erik and Angel laughed as they quickly and inconspicuously adjusted their clothes, going back to their duties on the float.