36 Weeks

Synopsis: A quick two part series detailing Angel's 36 weeks of pregnancy. Read along for family fluff and a little bit of smut.

Week 12:
"Baby, do you want me to get you anything?" Erik asked as he watched Angel hurl into the toilet for the 3rd time today. Angel could only groan as she laid her head on the side of the toilet seat in exhaustion. She was over being so sick and fatigued all of the time. Erik sighed at his wife's pain, before showering her cheek with kisses after lifting her up in his arms. Seeing her in pain in any capacity genuinely hurt Erik's heart, he was always soft for her as he was for all his wives. Angel puckered her lips for a kiss on them causing Erik to grunt in response.

"I ain't kissin yo lips til you brush ya teeth, puke mouth." Erik said with a teasing grin. Angel giggled in response, before laying her head on his chest as he held her close, attempting to comfort her with physical affection. Once he felt her fully relax into her he placed her down, so she could brush her teeth and mouth clean. "Don't forget that mouth wash." Erik joked. Angel rolled her eyes as she brushed her teeth.

"Cuddles please?" Angel asked once she was finished up, looking up to Erik with innocent eyes and a pout.

"C'mere, princess." He said with a prideful smile, enjoying her unusual neediness of him since she'd returned home. He lifted her up in his arms, before heading out of the bathroom into Angel's bedroom and placed her gently on the bed before following suit.

"Iight, what movie are we watching?" Erik asked as he turned the television on. One look at the playful smile on her face and he knew the answer.

"La princesse et la grenouille (The Princess and the Frog), gotcha." He spoke in french, something the two of them did often amongst each other. "You want me to call down for something to eat?" He asked as they got settled in.

"Hmmm, celery sticks with chocolate sauce and peanut butter and wavy lays chips with a vanilla ginger ale." Angel spoke with a lick of her lips.

Used to her... interesting cravings as of late, Erik didn't think twice about it. He contacted one of the servants, requesting what Angel asked for as well as some spinach and artichoke dip Angel had made yesterday with a ginger beer for himself. Soon the two of them were settled in bed, snacking and watching Angel's favorite movie before being met with the presence of Bast.

"Oh, so we're having cuddle sessions without moi? Oh no, move over. I'm joining in!" the spoiled princess stated before heading over to the smiling pair. They made room for Bast, Angel even offering some of her chips to her.

Soon Bast was followed by Henny, then Ryley, then Charlie. The next thing Angel knew, her entire bedroom was filled with the entire household. It warmed Angel's heart to spend time with her family. She placed a kiss on Erik's neck, nuzzling her face there. She was happy to be home.

Week 16:

"Charlie, please promise me you'll keep in touch with me. That's all I ask." Angel said as she rubbed her protruding belly while watching her sister pack her bags.

Charlie paused, setting her eyes on a clearly worried and possibly even frightened Angel. Placing her clothes down, Charlie went over and gave Angel a warm hug. "Of course I will, Gelly." Charlie said teasingly, knowing the silly nickname given to Angel by one of the kids she worked with at the Outreach Center in Oakland, Brie, would make her laugh.

"No matter what happens, we're family. You're stuck with me, love. Besides, I gotta keep up with Auntie's babies in there!" She said rubbing Angel's belly.

With a sigh of relief, Angel let Charlie go on with her business of packing in peace. Satisfied that she wasn't losing her.

Week 20: