She's not like that Harry.

But what if she is like that?

But she isn't like that, so there is no need to worry.

"Please just talk to me, please stop crying. You can tell me anything."

'You can tell me anything..'

Of course I can tell her anything, she's my best friend.

"I think- I think i'm bisexual." Harry said, with his hands shaking, his heart beating faster than it normally does, his palms sweaty, and tears streaming down his cheeks.

Hermione's face softened, her mouth open slightly, a noticeable look of sadness in her eyes, "Harry.."

"I'm bisexual, and it's who I am, nothing can change that. I didn't choose to be attracted to guys, it's just the way I am. And if you can't accept that then-"

She cut him off by pulling him into a tight warm hug.

Harry let out a happy sigh of relief, and hugged her back; crying into her shoulder.

"Harry, I support you know no matter what. You can tell me anything, I would never judge you, you're my best friend." Hermione said gently.

"Thank you, Hermione." He replied as she wiped the tears off of his face.

_

Dear my secret admirer,

Hello. I apologise for ignoring you, there has been alot on my mind lately.

I don't have a problem with you being a guy. It's not weird, and it's definately not disgusting.

And to answer your question, no, I am not straight.

I am bisexual.

I told Hermione today. She was so supportive, so accepting. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her.

I'm glad I made you feel happy, you made me feel happy too, i'm being completely honest here. These past few months that we have been writing to each other has been probably the happiest months of my life.

So, thank you.

I think you're really cute, the way you write, the way you're so passionate about the way you feel, the fact that you don't bother denying your feelings. It's beautiful.

I hope I made you feel loved, because you are. Many people love you, even of they don't know how to show it.

Give me as many hints as you can. If you feel comfortable with doing so, of course.

I can't wait to figure out who you are.

I bet you're so much cuter in person.

From,
Harry.

-

"Pansy! Pansy!" Draco shouted from his room, a huge smile and a bright red blush on his face.

Pansy rushed into his room, shocked. Draco was smiling; she hadn't seen his real smile in ages.

"He thinks i'm cute! He called me cute! Look!" He said as he handed her the letter.

She smiled as she read the letter. Pansy looked up at Draco, who was now happily jumping up and down on his bed.

"Draco! Get to bed! No one cares about your un-dying love for Potter! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Blaise shouted, who was currently in bed, trying his best to get to sleep. But all he could hear was Draco squeeling and fangirling.