Chapter 6: This Has Gone Wayyyy To Far

Believe me when I say I'm not in love with Carlos. My mind is in love with what I think he can do to me sexually. I know I said I love you to Carlos while fucking Mario but that's only because I know I felt him still tasting me. I was only in love with Mario, but hearing he was in love with someone else broke me. He said Kylie I know I fucked up and I'm sorry. Can we make this work? No more fucking other people no more disrespecting you. I'll give karen up I promise I will just don't leave me. Mario I don't have a reason to stay. See you said from this day forward I meant nothing to you. It seems as though I mean everything to Carlos. Somebody knocked on the door. Now who the hell could this be. I opened it. There stood a beautiful woman in unison they both yelled KAREN. Now did this bitch really have the nerve to come to my house. You know what happen next. Yep! I pop that bitch dead in her shit. Were fighting. It wasn't hard to break us up being that both of the men was stronger than us. So your still with her Karen said. I thought you left her. My only concern was one thing. How the fuck did you get my address? I followed him here she replied. Fucking stalker! She said I can't stalk a man when I'm carrying his child. The minute I became pregnant he became more than just a fuck buddy. I smacked the piss out of Mario. You got her pregnant? How could you? Why would you? He said I'm sorry I said I'm leaving. I grabbed my purse got in my car and drove to the nearest hotel. Hurt was an understatement. He went to far.