~Author's Note~

First of all, thank you to everyone who has kept up with this story and commented and voted :D

This was one of my very first Harry Potter FFs, and it's the only one that I still have going. I have you guys to thank for that :)

So the main reason for this little interlude is to kind of warn you about things that are coming in the next few chapters. I'm hard at work on chapter 12 right now, and I just want to say a few things before I post it so hopefully uoi huys won't be too mad.

From how the last chapter ended, you can probably guess that Draco was attacked by Fenrir, and most likely didn't fair too well. I'm not saying anything specific about what happened -that will be explained in the next chapter- but I would just like to say that I don't know the specifics of a werewolf's transformation from JK Rowling's version.... So anything that I write about Remus or even Bill since he has some wolfy qualities may not match up with what Rowling would have described...

One more thing. Something very dramatic will be revealed about Hermione in the next chapter, and I just want to apologize because the timing of what's going on with her compared to the actual length of the Deathly Hallows events probably won't exactly match up. But please just bear with me :)

Hope you enjoy the next chapter -which should be posted in a couple days at the most- and the chapters to come!