Chapter 35

I grab the tv remote from beside Harry and turn off the tv, my lips still on Harry's. I move so that I'm straddling his waist and hold my hands on his jaw. His hands rest on my hips, slowly inching up his shirt revealing my black lace underwear.

"I love you Robin." Harry says his lips hardly leaving mine. He tenderly kisses me and tucks my hair behind my ear. I tangle my hands in his hair and softly tug him up, me now stradlling his lap and Harry sitting up.

My hands wander under his shirt with delicate touches, Harry pulling back delaying the kiss momentarily. As Harry swiftly removes his shirt, I begin to tug at his joggers. He slowly draws my top over my head and pulls out my ponytail. Harry suddenly places me under him connecting our lips. I drag his joggers down his legs with my feet leaving us both in only our undergarments.

I tangle my hand in his hair while the other teasingly pulls at his boxers. Harry's one hand is balancing himself by the side of my head, his muscles bulging, which I soon learn is a big turn on for me.

My whole body is itching for him to touch me. I desperately wrap my leg around his back and Harry's hand hungrily travels down my body. He draws back for air, and I take my opportunity to bask in his beauty.

I pull him down by the nape of his neck and start kissing his sweet spot earning a throaty moan. Harry pulls my knickers off and I kick them off my ankles. I lift my chest to his, for Harry to unclasp my bra. It's soon thrown across the room and he draws back momentarily, his errection struggling against his boxers.

Harry studies my body and I'm sure he lingers on certain parts where there are obvious scars and foul words carved into my flesh.

He begins sloppily kissing my neck, "beautiful." down to the valley of my breasts, "gorgeous." down my belly, "fucking amazing". I just watch as he continues and a smile grows on my face with every word he says, every glance to check if I was alright, every rose petal kiss.

His words soon become a little more naughty.

"Hot, " he kisses my hip bone, "sexy," the other hop bone, "mine" he growls as he kisses down there earning a moan and increase in breath from me. He swipes my clit with his tongue, making me gasp for air, my hands fisting the sheet.

"You have no idea how much I love you. " he groans, finally kissing my lips. He kicks off his boxers, taking a silver package from his joggers. He distracts me with heavenly kisses and positions himself in front of me. He looks to me for permission.

"I love you Harry." I gasp as he enters me slowly. He stops, allowing me to adjust around him. He soon pulls back out and slowly pushes in, me panting and sweating.

Harry watches me as he keeps his slow pace, gradually getting faster.

" Harry," I gasp as he hits my spot. Profanities slip from his mouth along with my name. I squeeze my eyes shut as he continuously hits my G spot and moans leave my mouth.

"Look at me," I oblige and open my eyes, staring into his dark green eyes.

"Harry," I moan as a warm feeling swirls inside, Harry pushes his hips to mine faster.

"I know baby," he struggles. Sweat glistens his brow and his chest is moving so rapidly.

My lift to his as I lean up to kiss him, I travel across to his ear and whisper, "let go."

I feel him spill into the rubbery elastic and soon find myself coming with him, the feel of him pushing me over the edge.

Harry rides out his orgasm and lays his head on my shoulder, pulling out of me. He rolls over onto his back, pulling me to lie on top of him.

* * *

"Robin?"

"mmm?"

After falling asleep on Harry, he wakes me up and points to something on my bedside table. It's a brown, bulging envelope. I pick it up curiously as Harry watches me with a concerned expression.

I open it to see dozens of pictures; pictures of me with my friends, Harry, at school. I shuffle throigh them a giant hole of fear overtaking my being.

The last picture is of Harry hovering over me in this very bed. There's a post-it on the back;

You're in trouble.  -T

A.N. THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MWAH!! XXX

ALL MY LURRRRRRRV,

MAMA HERMIT X