Chapter 20

His hand on my hip, his other resting on my thigh, his full, juicy lips on mine, and I was hooked. His lips hungrily moved against mine and mine moved just as eager. He lifts me on to his lap, with my legs hanging over the edge. My hands tangle in his hair, earning a moan that errupts butterflies in my stomach. Harry deepens the kiss and our tongues fight for dominance.

"Hey Robin, what's- OH MY GOD! MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL IRISH EYES!"

I jump nearly half a mile, detaching my lips from Harry's. He groans in annoyance, making me giggle. That was such a beautiful noise. To be honest it turned me on... WHOA! Where did that come from!? I can't believe myself.

"What in the name of St. Patrick was that!?" Niall takes his hands from his face and I hastily move from Harry's lap.

"Sorry Niall," I mumble.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I came in here and you two were discussing politics, it's fine." He convinces himself attempting to erase the memory of me and Harry together making me chuckle.My mind floats back to Harry. He kissed me. I never saw that coming, and strangely enough, I never thought that I would kiss back. Why did he kiss me though? Was it to shut me up? Or is he just some horny teenager? Probably both.

"Anyway, I brought you the curriculum timetable thing." he hands me some papers and I smack my face in annoyance.

"Crap! I forgot about uni today!" I pull at my hair. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I accuse Harry.

"Don't worry, it's not like they did any crucial lectures or whatever." Harry says nonchalantly from the sofa.

"You still could have woke me up." I turn back to Niall and smile apologetically. I see Harry mimicking me silently in the reflection of Squishy's bowl and inwardly giggle but remind myself to scowl at him later.

"What do you mean, he could have woke you up?" Niall questions with a knowing smirk.

"I was tired, I slept in his bed, he slept on the floor. Happy?" I rush. He bites his lip to stop from laughing and I walk into my bedroom, where the oreos are kept groaning a "Ugh, you need to a grip." as I hear Niall laughing uncontrollably. I find the oreos and mutter a "ha." Harry and Niall are talking in the other room so I listen next to the door.

"Great timing, Niall."

"I wish I would have taken that starbucks invite from Trish."

"Yeah, so do I."

"So are you to like a thing now?" I can hear the smirk in his voice, fucking bastard. Now I need to scowl at both the twats.

"I don't know, that was a first. And its not like we got to talk afterwards." Harry sarcastically remarks.

"Do you wanna be? Ya know, a thing?" Did he? More importantly, did I? Well, he's been acting nice and all, I could get used to this Harry. But what if he doesn't? Crap. They start to talk in rushed whispers so I walk back into the living room and chuck the pack of oreos at Niall and his face literally lit up.

"You got-"

"Yes I've got the milk too." I smile at his childish behaviour and open the mini fridge.

"You keep your eggs in the fridge?" Harry exclaims. I roll my eyes, making sure he sees. Trust him.

"Yes, I don't exactly have anywhere else to put them do I? Plus it keeps them fresh doesn't it?"

"That's a lie." He says matter-of-factly.

"Okay? Just take the stuff Niall because I've got work at 5 and it's 3:30 already so.. could you maybe..you know..." I make a 'shoo'ing motion with my hands and look expectantly at the boys.

"Oh, I'll leave you two to your 'bathing'. I've got my own girlfriend to 'bathe'." Niall air-quotes bathing and I blush realizing that it sounded like I was talking directly to Niall. Harry just smirked.

"Both of you I mean, oh for God's sakes Niall!" I nudge his shoulder as he walks past me out the door, leaving me and Harry alone once again.

"So..."

"Sooo...."

"This isn't awkward at all." I state sarcastically. He laughs once and stands from the sofa.

"I think I should get going." he says and I shift my gaze to the floor, standing awkwardly by the door.

"Yeah, thanks for, well, everthing I guess." I mumble. He moves closer and he's standing about a meter from my face, although his height makes me tilt my head to see his face.

"Don't worry, I got my payment." he smirks softly. I shove his chest smiling at his inapropriateness and feel his laughs vibrate in his chest.

"You pig." I say but I just can't stop the small smile on my face.

"Talking about pigs, Niall stole that Kit Kat from the table." he laughs and I make an offended face.

"How dare he!? I paid a good 50p for that!" I tried to keep an offended face but Harry's beautiful expression wouldn't let me as my lips betrays me and breaks into a smile. We just stand there smiling at eachother for a while until Niall interrupts the beautiful silence.

"Sorry but the milk is off, you can have it back." he thrusts it into my hands and runs over to the fridge to get the other carton.

"Well I'll see you round then Robin." Harry says and walks out the door waving a big hand as he looks back one more time. God help me! When he said my name so naturally, I could have honestly died right there, right then. And hopefully, he would have caught me.

"You've got it baaaad!" Niall chuckles from the sofa.

"I thought you came for the milk?" I remark.

"It was just an excuse to get the deets." he shrugs. "So! Spill." he sounds so girly and just to add to the girly teenager image he fucking claps his hands!

"Niall, how can you be 'a man' when you act like a sqeely teenage girl!?" I tease, trying to imitate his action from the night before.

"Oh shut up and tell me!" I raise an eyebrow at him and he quickly makes up an excuse, "Cyndie wants to know."

"Fine, fine!" I give in and plonk next to the girlyest blonde Irish man I have and will ever meet.

Harry's POV

I go into the living room and who I'm assuming is Niall's girl is sat watching some crappy soap on tv.

"Hey wait! Harry!"

How the fuck does she know my name!?

"Hi, I'm Cyndie, Niall's girlfriend." Her face is friendly and expression soft. "And you're Harry and I know because Niall wouldn't stop babbling about when you met." She rolls her eyes. "Anyways, I just wanted to know what the fuck happened to make you punch my fucking boyfriend." she instantly turned menacing. Although she tries to be intimidating, she's really amusing! I manage to suppress the amused grin from spreading across my face.

"He got in my way. He's been there before and knows the consequences so really it's his own fault." I shrugged. We worked stuff out at Robin's so I don't give a shit what this blonde bimbo has to say about anything.

"Fair enough," she shrugged but when I moved into the kitchen she followed. I have a very strange feeling she wants something.

"So now, moving onto the other issue. What are your intentions with Robin."

I don't know.

A.N. Well I reckon I'm kind of updating quicker? Maybe? Thanks for 577 reads!! Whoo! That's kinda like a pattern init? Updating, thank you, then recomended. I might mix it up a little next time ;)

Anyways I LOVE...

Deranged

by Its_Totaly_Makayla I JUST GET AN AWESOME BUZZ FROM IT AND IT SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH WHEN I WAS READING A REALLY INTENSE BIT AND THEN A PIGEON FLEW INTO MY WINDOW! WHUUUUT!

Lurrrrrv,

Mama Hermit x