Chapter 31

3 weeks have gone past, everything is great. We're going to my Dad's house tomorrow and I'm having a little get together. We're staying for a few nights since it's half term. We've hired a minivan to get everyone there and there's about 10 people coming? Zack and Alex are taking their own car.

Me and Harry, Liam is coming with Chloe, Trish is bringing that guy Zayn, Alex and Zack, Cyndie and Niall, Amy, Violet and we're meeting Jacob there. He was my childhood crush but it didn't work out, coz he's gay. But we're still great friends. Oh and Alex invited Joseph, a guy from our classes, he's a really stupid drunk apparently.

So that's.... 13? Not bad. I clap idiotically in my head squealing 'I actually have friends!"

* * *

"Hurry up! Get in, you can do your make-up in the car!" I scream, Cyndie hurrying to apply yet another layer of eyeliner.

I run downstairs and wait outside for the minivan/bus. Niall went to pick everyone up. I feel a pair of arms sneak their way around my waist and Harry nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"Hey babe," he mumbles in his adorable mumbly voice. I giggle and hold his hand on my belly, as it's beginning to wander.

I see a flash coming from the park and hear a snap in the distance. I snap my head to the area but can't see anything. I shrug it off and relax in Harry's embrace.

* * *

"We're here!" An overly excited Cyndie screams.

"Honestly Cyndie if you won't shut your bloody mouth I will cut off your boyfriend's testicles." Amy's pissed off self threatens.

"Hey!" Niall protests and Cyndie instantly goes quiet. Amy laughs at how pale Niall has turned.

We all pile out of the van and collect our bags from the boot. Harry snatches my bag before I could even reach it and winks at me. What a gentleman... Jacob's waiting outside.

I get to the door first and unlock it, telling the guys to pile their stuff in the front room while I go order some Chinese or something. I file through the various menu's and finally find the pink one with the meditating cow on the front.

"Hi, could I order for a delivery?" I speak into the phone. Some squeels and screaches are heard from the front room. "Uh, yes, could I have the chicken balls, king prawn chow mein, spring rolls..."

The phone is snatched from my hands and Harry hangs up.

"What the hell Harry!?" I screech but I can't not smile at his suggestive smirk.

"No, Harry. This is my Dad's house! Not here okay?" I demand. I will not be doing anything sexual in this house. Harry makes puppy dog eyes at me, "Nopedy nope nope."

Harry groans and places his hands on my hips. "Can I do this?" He glances at my lips and I know he's gunna kiss me. I close my eyes and lean forward but squeal when he squeezes my arse!

"Harry you dick!" I laugh as he runs into the front room and disappears. I decide on just getting pizza and grab the dominoes coupons.

* * *

"The heat!"

"No 21 jump street!"

"I thought we said Phantom of the Opera?"

Yes, here we are, arguing over a film we probably won't watch. Me and Harry are sat on the sofa and everyone else is sat on the floor in their temporary bed. From this angle, I feel like a mother. It's a really good feeling actually.

Alex and Zack still haven't arrived yet, they texted me saying they're stuck in traffic.

"How about we play a board game instead?" I suggest.

"Monopoly!"

"Ugh no, scrabble?"

"What the fuck? Sharades!"

Oh fuck.

20 minutes later and we're playing beer pong. We had to move to the 'messy room' from when I was a kid.

"They're here!" Liam yells from downstairs, (he was getting more beer.)

Alex, Zack, Joseph and... what? It's the girl from learning theories class! The bitchwoman. What's her name? Beth, Bethany...

"Brit!? What are you doing here?" Harry exclaims. My reaction exactly.

"Joseph invited me, though I thought it would be a party.... not a 7 year olds birthday." She smiles sickly. Bitch.

"You can leave?" I state.

"I know that whore." She spits, "but it wouldn't be fair on the host." She smiles sweetly at Harry.

"It's my house actually." I smile sarcastically. She looks a bit taken back but quickly recovers. What? Bitch thought I was poor?

"Then I'll make myself comfortble." She says, sitting on one of the paint stained bean bags. This is gunna be a long night.

* * *

Brit is sat awkwardly on the bean bag and looks disgusted at the cheap beer we gave her. I smile proudly to myself and excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I'm already a little over tipsy and it's only 8.

"Finally acknowledged that pimple huh?" Her smug voice sounds from behind me, I obviously forgot to lock the door. I stay silent and wait patiently for her to leave, trying to hide my frustration.

"Harry's hot, gotta get me some of that action. I bet he's great in bed, oh I'm sorry. I forgot, you haven't had it since 'the incident'." She airquotes 'the incident' and I freeze.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I know your secret Robin. It must have been traumatic. But don't think I won't use it against you." She seethes. I straighten my back and turn so I'm no longer watching her in the mirror.

"How do you know?" I whisper. I'm going to cry. I can't. I just can't.

"He didn't burn it." She smirks and leaves the room. I break down. Shields gone, strength weakened. I decide to confront him and kick her out, but I need to get rid of my tears before I face either of them.

He didn't burn it.

* * *

Brit has now moved to my seat and is drapped over a very uncomfortable looking Harry. She hasn't seen me come in and she starts whispering in his ear, then she 'accidentally' falls on top of him, palming him through his jeans.

I scowl at her and my whole body burns with anger, who does she think she is!? But she knows, she's making my life harder and she knows it. She loves it.

I start my walk over to her and grab a cup of beer from the table, Niall complaining about his strike. I down it and throw it into the rubbish before tapping Brit's shoulder and punching her full on on the face as she turns.

"Get. Out. Of. My. House." I seethe in her ear. She turns with her hand covering her cheek and tears falling down her face. You deserve it bitch. Joseph gasps a "shit" and I stand back up straight.

She stands and looks like she's about to hit me, but; "I didn't want to do it, but you've forced my hand." She says, and leaves.

Everyone's gone quiet and as soon as we hear the door click shut, they start cheering. Harry looks amazed at me and everyone starts patting me on the back, Amy saying things like "that's my girl". But I just turn and leave the room, Harry following after me. Everyone carries on with the game and when Harry closes the door, I slap him as hard as I can.

"I trusted you."

"What did I do!?" he says.

"You didn't burn it." And I leave to where no one will find me.

A.N. Okay so it's a bit shit but it's twice the size as normally!! Whoo! Everything is happening now, I have plans and I will explain what's happening in the second one.

Lurrrrv,

Mama Hermit xxx