Chapter 30

"Robin! Louis should be here at about 8, do you think you could stay a couple more hours?" Tiff calls from the bathroom.

"Yeah sure!" I reply from Hannah's bedroom, tidying her toys.

It's my job, if you were wondering. I'm a mix between cook, cleaner and babysitter. I like the last job best. It's now Saturday, Tiff's going to an important meeting in London, but her friend Louis is watching Hannah over night, me watching her again at 10.

The past couple of days were quite calm, Harry won't leave my side and I'm so grateful for it. Today is the only day he can't be next to me.

"Right, I'm on my way." Tiff sighs, she hates her job, but hopefully she's getting a promotion tomorrow.

"Bye Tiff!" I wave as she walks out the door.

"Your moneys on the table, bye Robin!" She says as she finally goes out the door. I pick up Hannah and set her on my hip, walking into the kitchen.

"Cupcakes?" Hannah asks being only two.

"Sure thing Hans." I say and set her down in her high chair. I grab a cupcake from the tin and cut it in quarters, giving one to her and three to myself. She's only two!

There's a knock at the door and confusion sets in my expression. Who the hell is that? Louis' meant to be here in four hours.

I open the door and find nothing. I walk a little further down the driveway, ready to shake a fist at the people playing knock knock ginger. I hear a shuffle from behind me and whip around to see nothing. What the hell is going on? I must be imagining things...

With a sigh, I walk back to the house, or should I say manor. It's giant, I swear she won the lottery. When I go to the kitchen I find a hooded figure standing over a bawling Hannah. I lift the frying pan from the oven and lift it ready to hit the intruder when he whips around.

"Harry!?" I exclaim. What the hell!?

"Hey," he smiles nervously, "I was gunna surprise you but the girl started crying." I pick up the bawling baby and comfort her by stroking her hair.

"Hey, shh, it's alright Hans, it's just Harry." I coo.

"Hey," Harry says softly, me smiling at his gentleness. "I'm Harry, Robin's boyfriend. I didn't mean to scare you." Hannah looks up but cuddles deeper into my shoulder.

"Wobin!" She cries, I shoo Harry out of the room for a second and sit on the chair with Hannah. After a couple minutes, she settles down and I wipe her nose.

"Better now?" I ask.

"Better." She smiles.

"Shall we go see Harry?" I ask, Hannah has a sour expression on her face but nodds anyway, I pick her up and take her to the other room.

* * *(2 hours later)

"Weee!" Hannah squeals as Harry swings her in the air again.

"Right! Dinner time!" I call from the kitchen. Harry emerges with Hannah on his shoulders, ducking so she doesn't hit her head on the door frame. Harry has a huge smile on his face. "Idiots," I shake my head and smirk.

A.N. Hey! So I don't think I'll be updating on Monday, since I'm going to France tonight! (Whoop whoop!) But I might make Thursday's longer? Like double the amount it normally is? Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks for all the support,

Lurrrv,

Mama Herm xx

(P.S. I was wondering if anyone has a new nickname I could use? it's kinda old now. Leave it in the comments!! x)