True Mates and soul bonds

JIMIN'S POV

Everyday, i pray that Jeongguk would leave me alone in my room and not lock the door from outside or at least not have guards outside the main door, there are no escapes from this room except for the tiny duct on the ceiling in the bathroom.

One day while eating my breakfast, which i had regularly, i carefully slid a silver knife in my pocket from my plate.

I didn't want my plan to fail , because i knew that this was my first and last time to escape from here, if i didn't then when my heat hits Jeongguk will surely try to make me his mate in that time, and i didn't want that.

Over the days, i had tried to make Jeongguk believe that whatever he told me about taehyung was true, i did not let him feel that i did not agree to a single word he told me about him.

When we were kids, Jeongguk was always there by my side, and i do not mean it in a nice way, he would follow me back to the Orphanage that i used to live in or just tease me to get my attention, to everyone else they just thought Jeongguk was a really cute boy in love, but i did not like it, i used to get very scared of him, he had a nice friend in the beginning, with whom he used to hang out with, but after his death, Jeongguk's obsession with me grew even more, at first i would pity him and ignore his obsessive behavior towards me, because he lost his friend, but when one day i saw him bullying some innocent student for fun, i just could not deal with him, since that day my hate towards him grew. On the day he was chosen as an Alpha i had prayed to the moon goddess to never cross his ways in my life.

But here i am, living with him under the same roof, truly scared of what has he planned for me next. Every night he would come back to the room, take a shower, and sleep beside me, locking me with his arms tightly not giving me any space to escape.

One morning when he leaves me, i go to the bathroom, take out the knife that I had stole from my plate and start unscrewing the duct lid that is on the bathroom ceiling , when it is unscrewed i jump from the stool and start crawling inside the stinky duct, i can see almost nothing in the darkness and the only thing guiding me through the duct are the distant sounds that i hear echoing through it.

While crawling through it, i find an opening to the duct, not able to take anymore of the stinky smell in the duct i start unscrewing the opening lid and fall down on the ground, i look around to see myself in a dim lit room it has all kinds of pictures stuck on the walls, there is a desk placed in the middle of the room with lots of papers spread over it, my curiosity takes over me and i start going through those papers, one of those papers catches my eye, it looks very familiar to medical report that Jeongguk had showed me about Taehyung, but this report was of someone else, on the right corner, a passport sized photo of a younger version of jeongguk is placed in it.

NAME : JEON JEONGGUK

DATE OF BIRTH:

CATEGORY : ALPHA HYBRID

Unlike the last time when i stopped reading the Medical report of Tae out of utter shock, i flip the page and continue reading the report

FATHER'S NAME/MOTHER'S NAME: KIM SEOKJIN

FATHER'S NAME/MOTHER'S NAME: KIM NAMJOON

SIBLING: KIM TAEHYUNG

'So you found it', i immediately looked up towards the source of the voice and saw my nightmare standing in front of me. 'Tae is your own fucking brother Jeongguk,you were lying to me, what did you do to him?', i ask him angrily, 'You don't have to know that, all you need to know is that you have made me angry, you tried to escape from me? Where would you have gone anyways huh? See that's the thing with you Jimin, you never plan anything completely, last time you were lucky to get out of this world alive', he walks slowly towards me his smirk growing wider 'but it is not today, i was going to give you space you know, let you think this through allowed you to make your own decision about me, but with this kind of stunt that you did today, you broke my trust', his lips pull down mockingly making a sad face, then just like that, he pulls a syringe out from his pocket and pierces it in my thigh, i scream from the pain and he laughs in my face, i slide down from the wall holding my thigh, trying to slide away from him while holding my injured leg, he sits down and pulls me back by my waist, stripping my jeans off, i try to fight him but he takes my hands and pins them behind me,i feel a burning feeling inside my body,the syringe must be a heat inciter. 

(TRIGGERING)

Because i could feel my HEAT take over my body, he makes me sit on all fours and aligns his body with mine, i could feel my fluids flowing down my thighs, i moan in disgust as i feel him move inside me, he breaths in my scent and positions his mouth on my neck and says, ' You are mine now Jimin, even Taehyung can't save you', with that, he bites me hard, making me scream,marking me.

A/N

Taehyung's POV coming up