Chapter Eighteen

REMINDER: FOR ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. (If you are not at least eighteen-years-old or older as determined by your country's laws, please navigate away from this story.)

Hat reclined on a lumpy mattress with his head resting on Wit's lap while the rabbit-shifter stroked the prince's long, dark locks and sung in a low, melodious tone. On the other side of the ship's cabin, Alice crouched on the floor on her hands and knees, retching into a wooden pail.

"Ugh...again. Aren't you well-traveled enough to have your sea legs?" Hat scrunched up his nose as she glared at him before crumbling into the fetal position and holding her stomach.

"On luxury liners...yes, but this medieval shit? Ugh...oh, God." She put her hand over her mouth and pulled her bucket closer, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Wit spared her a second of his attention while continuing to comfort Hat.

"Everything. We're on this shitty boat because of me." She sniveled while clutching her stomach.

Hat sighed as he sat up. "Not at all. You didn't unleash the Jabberwocky."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Alice in Shifterland has moved to Radishfiction.com. Please download the app, and look for me there under SierraBraveRomance. Many of the chapters in season one will still be free (I have an email in to support to unlock them.) and there are offers to earn free coins and coupons. Instead of deleting all the chapters on Wattpad, I'm modifying them into teasers so we don't lose the comments.