Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I know Down The Rabbit Hole: Alice in Shifterland has been on hiatus a long time. I simply didn't have a quick ending to bring things to a close in a satisfactory manner as there is a lot more to the story. Since my son got sick I've only had time to devote to paying projects, but this story and the characters keep captivating my imagination. I think I've found a solution. I submitted the story to Radish, and they've accepted. I'm working on mastering uploading to the app (It's a lot different from the others I've used.), but I hope to have the existing chapters loaded within a week and a new chapter within two.

I'm required to remove most of the free chapters from other sites, so I wanted to give Wattpad readers who have started here a heads up to finish the available chapters soon. I'll leave them up until at least Monday (2/1/21). A lot of the story will be wait-to-unlock. They also offer ways to get free chapter coins and coupons on the site. I haven't figured out how to offer promos yet, but when I do I'll try to offer a lot for the story. You can find more information or download the app at https://radishfiction.com/

Thank you for reading.

Love,

---Sierra xoxo

Updated Author's Note - I just added episode 6 to season 2, and it's previously unpublished. It doesn't change the story, but I wanted to to finesse Davidson's entry into Shifterland instead of jumping to him being there so I penned the meeting between the body guard and Hat as well as a reunion between Alice and Davidson.

I'm re-editing uploading the rest of the previously published episodes as fast as I can while also working on rolling out my Red Riding Hood Retelling (It will be available for pre-order on Amazon within the week, and will roll out at most major retailers in early March.). A new episode will be forthcoming soon though.

UPDATE AND FREE BOOK OFFER:

3/1/21 - Hi Everyone! Thanks so much for reading Alice and Shifterland and for following me to Radish. I'm cleaning up some of the later episodes now. They are rolling out on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The first season is free. The next episodes are wait-to-unlock (one hour) up to the last fifteen episodes. Which episodes are wait-to-unlock change as the story gets longer. (i.e. if there are 18 episodes in season 2, only 3 are wait-to-unlock, and 15 remain premium, but as an episode is added, it would be 19 with four wait-to-unlock, and 15 premium.)

I've started writing and new chapters as well so they'll be releasing soon. In the meantime, I'm looking for readers to review my new release coming out March 9th. It's a sexy retelling of Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf with shifters, spanking, and magic. It's not campy and over-the-top like Alice, but if you think you might enjoy it and are willing to leave a review on Amazon and one other place (a few options such as Kobo, Bookbub, Goodreads, Apple as long as reviews are left in two places), please download your free copy through Booksprout while supplies last: https://booksprout.co/arc/59750/scarlett-and-the-big-bad

Thank you!

Love,

---Sierra xoxo

3/21/2021 - UPDATE

I've uploaded all the chapters that were previously published here on Wattpad and started uploading new stuff. The new content starts with Season 2, chapter  17. I have some fun twists and turns planed. 

I got an email from the writer's success team saying Alice in Shifterland is supposed to be featured sometime next week, but they didn't give me an exact date. Here's a cut and paste from that part of the email:

"I've also chatted with the marketing team and your story will be featured in the March Fantasy promo - the current goal is to target the week of March 25 to celebrate the Fantasy genre for Tolkein Reading Day."

So, I'm not sure which promo that will be, but hopefully they will be offering a few coupons. Right now, there are three new chapters that were never on Wattpad, and I'll be uploading another one this coming Tuesday.

Thanks for reading,

Love,

---Sierra