I looked up at him and put my hand on his chest.

"Do I?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, you really do. You look less like a nerd and more like a hot nerd."

I smacked him playfully and laughed. Of course he would say something like that.

"Well I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you Keagan. You look just plain old hot with your hair the way it is. Kinda sucks that I can't really grab it though."

Keagan smirked.

"What do you mean by that?"

And then again I blushed. Because I didn't exactly mean for that to come out. It just sort of did. And now I can't really pretend that it didn't. Oops.

"Oh um. Just like. You know. It would be nice to pull it. Sometimes."

And leave it up to me to be extremely awkward.

Keagan held me tighter in his arms and turned more to face me. He was making me so nervous but I knew he wasn't trying to. I didn't even know why I was so nervous in the first place.

"Are you trying to tell me that you like to pull hair Jamie?"

I covered my face and Keagan pried my hands away with a huge smile on his face. Geez he's lucky he's cute or I would have split by now.

"Ok ok yes! I do. It's one of those things that... I like. You know?"

Keagan bit his lip again and he looked so focused on me. It was actually a huge turn on but I was definitely not going to tell him that.

"Tell me what else you like."

Pretty sure my face was a tomato at this point.

"Keagannn," I whined.

"Come on, don't be shy. Tell me. I should know these things."

And then something just sort of snapped inside me. Something good. Something different.

I put my hand on his face and looked him directly in his eyes. I looked down, bit my lip like he had just done, and then I looked up at him again.

"Why don't you find out?"

I didn't give him time to reply. I just leaned in and kissed his lips so hard. I held the back of his neck and snuck my tongue out to wrestle with his.

His body language told me that I had shocked him, and that's what I wanted. I wanted to take him off guard.

He was always the one making sexual jokes and innuendos, but I am a sexual being too, and I wanted him to know that.

Keagan pulled my body on top of his and thrusted his hips up.

I stopped kissing him to let out a quiet moan, and then I returned to him. My body started to heat up and I felt Keagan's warming up as well. I didn't want to be too forward, so I patiently waited for him to slip my shirt off; which he did in a matter of seconds.

"This is ok?" He asked me as he tossed his shirt on to the floor. "Because-"

I cut him off with my lips and nodded against his skin.

"It's more than ok," I said as I grinded my hips against him.

He arched his back and I just took it all in. He looked so sexy underneath me like that. He kissed my neck and started to help me shimmy out of my pants.
Keagan ran his hands from my neck all the way down to my boxers. I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes. I reached my hands down and started to unbutton his jeans, and he lifted his hips up so I could pull them down.
His abs were poking through his skin and I don't think I've ever seen him look so sexy. He was sweating and breathing heavy, he was fucking beautiful.

I rolled off of him to lay next to him, and our hands just started to wander at that point. He was on me and I was on him, we were both just panting in each others ears until we couldn't take it any more. I felt my stomach tighten up and I stopped what I was doing to him; I squeezed his arm and kissed him before my hands returned to his skin. He moaned into my mouth and his body soon relaxed when it was all over.

I could not believe how good he made me feel without going all the way. But I was so happy that we didn't jump right into sex because this was something that we needed. We needed to trust each other and explore each other before we could really get anywhere else.

"Wow." Was all he said as he scooped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Wow is right," I said and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

It did not matter that it was only 4 o' clock in the afternoon, we were going to sleep and that was that. And I honestly did not care about anything else but being naked and in Keagan's arms.