00:11

♥️💬➕78k likes   89k comments @myanoel: these shoes thoooo 😍

♥️💬➕
78k likes   89k comments
@myanoel: these shoes thoooo 😍

Comments ~

@user3: heyy gorg💗

@user5: ootd? 😍
      » @myanoel: you know it babe 💗

@badbunnypr: primaaaa 😊
      » @myanoel: primoooo 😴

@kyliejenner: ah 😘

@champagnepapi: sistahhh ❤️

@user4: diablosssssss 😍

@travisscott: 🥰

*Load more comments*

~later that day~

"Yoooo WE OUTTTTTTT" I yelled as I got in the car.

"Where's Travis" Kylie asked as she grabbed a hold of Drake's hand.

"He'll meet us there" I quietly said.

~skipping the car drive~

We walked in the bowling place and as always Kylie has to be her extra self and rent out the whole bowling place just for us.

Benito is the first one to go and throws the ball getting a strike. Of course.... it runs in the family. As I wait for my turn I looked over at Kylie and see her look over at the door making me look as well.

I see Travis and his sexy ass.

He says hi to everyone except Benito who was on the phone with his girlfriend.

"Hey beautiful" he says and gives me a hug.

I feel all giddy on the inside.

"Heyyy.... started to think you weren't gonna come" I said.

"I could never leave you hanging ma"

Ugh that nameeeee he has for me. Why is he so cute.

While I'm still in his arms I looked over at Benito who seems to be to be done on the phone and looks over at us. I grabbed Travis hands and drag him over to Benito.

"Travis meet my cousin Benito..... Benito meet my......... um friend Jacques".

"Just friends" Benito asks

"Ummm yeah" I said awkwardly.

"Um listen Mya I really gotta go Karol is being dramatic so yeah" Benito says in English with his accent.

I roll my eyes.

"You're still with that bitch how many times do I need to warn about that hoe"

He shrugged his shoulders and I nodded.

He gives me a hug saying bye to everyone and left.

We were all going to leave, as I walked behind Kylie the heat from the outside hits me straight in the face. I assumed Travis was going home so I was going to catch a ride with them when suddenly Travis grabs my arm making me turn around.

"I wanna take you somewhere" he says looking at me straight in the eye.

I nod but before I get to actually answer Kylie spoke.

"Mya you coming" she yells from the car.

"Nahh im staying with Travis" I yell back and she disappeared with Drake.

"Shall we" I said and grabbed Travis by the arm.