00:03

Ariana

"Yooo we out bitches" Mya yelled while getting in the car I just laugh and get in the car.

The driver drove us to our destination, on our way Mya and I took some snaps and sang along to some songs that were playing in the radio. Mya fell asleep as I got bored of my phone I looked out the window and wondered, "I wonder what it would be like to live a normal life with a regular job without people constantly following you around..... I wonder what that's like". 

I must've daydreamed for a long time because I felt the car come to a stop and Mya groan because of the sudden sunlight hitting her straight in the face. Hahaha.

Mya got out of the shiny black SUV and waited for me to also get out of the car.

Mya and I walked over the stairs of the private plane where Kylie was on the phone, she looked at us and smiled in acknowledgment since she was still on the phone.

"Yes okay mother once I get back I'll see what I can do by mom I love you" she said and hung up the phone.

She walked over to us and gave us a hug.

"Are you guys ready for the best vacation EVER" she exclaimed with excitement.

"Yesssss" I said.

As Kylie, Mya, and I talked we were interrupted when Kylie's assistant came to drop off some Starbucks and some in & out for Mya and Kylie and a salad for me.

We say our hi's, thank you's, and our bye's to Victoria aka Kylie's assistant and she left just as she left the plane took off, Bahamas here we go.

Mya

Ariana fell asleep right after eating so me and Kylie were just talking and catching up. 

"Sooo how's Drake" I asked.

"Oh you know he's such a sweetheart I just love him so much you know"

I nod.

"Anyone new your life right now" Kylie asks, I rolled my eyes.

"Nah I have had anyone in my life for about 4 years now"

"Damm and you're not looking for anyone"

"No, I just haven't found anyone"

She smiled and nodded. She eventually fell asleep and there I was all alone now so I fell asleep.