00:31

Mya's POV

We arrived at Travis house I instantly felt so at ease. This felt like home. I walked over to the couch but just as I was about to sit down a cute little black French bulldog ran over to me.

"Oh my goshhhh you're the most cutest thing I've ever seen" I squealed dropping to my knees on the floor to play with the cute little puppy.

Travis chuckled.

"His name is blue" Travis quickly says as he sits on the couch behind me.

I continued playing with the puppy. But he ended up walking away so I got up and sat next to Travis.

"Mya I'm so sorry for what I did to you.... I didn't mean to hurt you" Travis breaks the silence.

I look over at him and smiled. I moved closer and crashed my lips onto his. We moved in sync when far in the distance a phone rang and into the view was Drake he didn't even notice us as he looked down at his phone.

"Hey bro" Travis said out loud to Drake.

Drake looks over at both me and Travis.

"Y'all back together now"

"Yeah" Travis answers

Drake walks off as Travis looks back at me this time he crashes his lips onto mines.

His kisses made me feel like everything was going to be okay that maybe just maybe this can work out.

WOAHHHH long time no see omg :(
I've been super busy with school I started this chapter last month and I just finished it and I'm not happy with it. I didn't write as much. I'm sorry. I don't want to make this story to long either which is why I try to write as much as I can. Anywaysssss, I have authors block :(
But don't think that for a second I forgot about this story. In all honesty this is all I could think about. Anyways yeah I love you stay safe my loves💗.