A Sister?

Third POV

"Si-sister?! What do you mean by sister?! You have a sister?!" Sanji yelled, not believing his captain.

"Yeah, that's right, you never told us you had a sister!! You liar!!" Usopp yelled, also not believing him.

"I'm not a liar!" Luffy yelled at Usopp, getting down from Sunny's head and standing in front of them.

"Could her name be (Y/n)?" Robin asked, getting everyone's attention 

"Yeah, that's her name! Huh? Robin, how did you know?" Luffy asked, pointing a finger at Robin.

"When I was with the Revolutionary Army, your brother, Sabo, said that name while he was sleeping" Robin explained

"Wait a moment, I think I've heard that name before" Nami said taking out today's newspaper and bounty stack.

"So this is where I've seen it before!!" Nami said with an amazed voice while looking at the bounty.

"Ah! Let me see Nami! I wanna see her!" said Chopper, trying to look over Nami's shoulder.

In that moment, Nami let the bounty fall on the floor of the Sunny so that everyone could see. In the picture of the bounty was a young girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, looking away to another place, indicating that she did not know that a picture of her was being taken. She had a smile on her face that resembled Luffy's, but what got the attention of the crew was the amount of berries of her bounty. She had a bounty of over 420,000,000 berries.

"Oi, Luffy, is this really your sister?" asked Franky with a solemn expression on his face

"There is no mistaking it. She even has that same smile" said Usopp, looking the same as Franky

"Yohoho! Luffy-san, your sister is quite pretty!!" Brook said with his laugh

"Ohh, well isn't this amazing" Zoro said looking at the bounty closer

"Well, I wouldn't be that surprised by now; after knowing who your family is and the people you hang around" Nami said putting her hand on her head, feeling a headache coming.

"Well isn't this a turn?" said Robin with a smile on her face

"Shishsishi, I couldn't expect less from my little sister" Luffy said with a proud smile

"LITTLER SISTER?!?!"

Yeah, that is right, Luffy's little sister

"But Luffy, your sister must be horrifying" Chopper pointed out

"Well, she is quite the lady~~" said Sanji

"She does have an amazing bounty on her. I can't wait to fight her and see how strong she is" Zoro said, thinking of ways to fight his captain's sister.

"I've heard of her before, but I never thought that she was your sister. Now everything makes sense" Usopp said, looking better at the poster.

"Eh? What is with this name? 'Siren Psychic (Y/n)'? Ne, Luffy, what is this about?" Nami asked, pointing at the poster.

"It's because of her devil fruit" Luffy responded

"Devil Fruit? What kind of devil fruit?" asked Chopper

"She ate the Sing-Sing Fruit. She can hypnotize people with her singing. She also has an amazing voice, so it makes it hard for people to resist" Luffy explained

"Eh? Really now? Then I hope she lets me sing with her and make a song for her. It would be amazing and an indestructible attack against anyone. Yohoho!" Brook said to no one in particular.

"Hey Luffy, is your sister that amazing? Can we meet her sometime? Can we?!" Chopper said with an exited voice.

"She is probably somewhere far with her crew" Luffy responded to Chopper's questions

"I can't believe this, first it was your brothers, then it was your grandfather and then your father. Now it's a sister! You are just a magnet that catches the attention of very powerful people! Next thing we'll know your mother is some powerful person like a royal or something!" exclaimed Nami with worry, tired of all the people he gets attached with.

"Well that would make an awesome status to hold! Just imagine Luffy, the pirate king, with all these associates! We've been to many places and formed some relationships with them! We could be even more powerful than the four Yonko or even better than the last pirate king!!" Usopp said excitedly, with stars in his eyes, imagining all the alliances and people they have met.

"Amazing!!!" Chopper said

"Will you two cut it out? You are going to give me more stress and worry with that imagination of yours!!" poor little Nami screamed

"Don't worry too much, Nami. Just imagine all the money and treasure we would get. It would be SUPER!!!" Franky says with excitement, doing his signature pose.

As the Straw Hats were discussing the topic of Luffy's little sister, on a summer island not far from them, to the west, was a pirate crew that was taking a break after being at sea for weeks. The pirate crew was like the Shichibukai Boa Hancock's pirate crew; consisting of only females.

On the coast of the island, under a palm tree, was a young female resting and enjoying the breeze of the wind. The young female had (h/l) (h/c) hair, she was wearing some denim shorts with a (f/c) spaghetti strap shirt, and on top of her head rested a pamela hat; blocking the sun and giving her eyes shade.

As she laid there, the young maiden started to think.

'Mmm.... Times like these make me remember the times I had as a child. I wonder if everyone else is okay'

She looked up to the sky, seeing the white clouds come and go with the help of the wind.

'I am so sorry, Ace, I just wished I was there alongside Luffy to help you, maybe you would've survived. I am also sorry for not being there for Luffy when he needed me the most. I just hope you can forgive me.'

Feeling a lone tear going down her cheek, she wiped it away, making sure her crew did not see her and worry about her when all of them were having fun.

Closing her eyes, she started to think of the past. When all of them were happy together; having adventures of their own in their home island. She thought of way back; back when she first met the three boys she would later call brothers....