The Worried Trio

Third POV

Sabo stared at (Y/n) as she just laid on the ground. He was first frozen in shock and didn't react in any other way, but he went from that to overprotective-mode very fast.

"Ace!! Luffy!! (Y/n) is laying here on the ground!!" Sabo yelled at the two who were still arguing.

"What?! (Y/n)!!" Luffy yelled and ran to where Sabo was standing next to the girl.

"She is probably just taking a nap." Ace said as he reached to where they were.

Sabo got down to his knees and put one of his hands on her temple and felt the heat that was emanating from her.

"She is burning up." Sabo said to the other two.

"What are we supposed to do? Does she need some meat?" Luffy asked, but he was then hit on the head by Ace.

"No you idiot! We need to get her back to the old hag! She probably has a fever!" Ace said

"You're right." Sabo spoke as he tried to pick up (Y/n). He somehow managed to put her on his back; giving her a piggyback ride.

~Time Skip~

The three boys, along with (Y/n) on Sabo's back, went thru the woods until they arrived at Dadan's shack. Luffy was the first to burst the door open and call for help.

"Dogra!! (Y/n) is dying!!" Luffy yelled

"She is not dying, you crybaby!!" Ace yelled right after Luffy

"What are you brats screaming about?!" Dadan came out of her room to find out what all the screaming was about.

"(Y/n) seems to have a fever. Do you have any medicine?" Sabo came into the room, carrying the unconscious girl.

"Hell if I know." Dadan responded

"I-i think there is some the bathroom. How about you put her on one of the mats and keep her warm." Dogra told to Sabo

So, Sabo put her on the mat that she would use to sleep. Close to him was both Ace and Luffy. As Dogra went to fetch the medicine for the girl, the boys stayed next to her. Luffy sat by her right side while Sabo sat by her left. Ace just stood a little bit farther, leaning on a wall.

"What do you think happened to her?" Luffy asked, breaking the silence.

"She was fine this morning and right before we left." Sabo said

"Do you think she will be okay?" Luffy said

"I'm sure she will! She is strong! She even won a fight against Ace." Sabo reassured Luffy

"She didn't win! I just let her win!" Ace yelled at Sabo

"So you surrendered?" Luffy asked

"Why you little..." Ace began talking but stopped and went to hit Luffy.

Luffy, knowing what was coming to him, got up and started to run towards the other side of the shack to avoid Ace's fist.

Dogra then came back and saw the two running and did nothing but just shake his head. He walked closer to where Sabo was and gave the medicine to the boy.

"You should try and wake her up so that she can drink the medicine." Dogra told Sabo

"Thanks." Sabo said

Sabo was contemplating if he should wake up (Y/n) or not, since she was sleeping. While Sabo thought about waking her up, Ace and Luffy were still running around screaming, and that is what wakes up the girl. (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes, all that she could see was blurred spots. Her ears were ringing and she could barely hear what was being said around her.

"Ugh..." (Y/n) spoke in a groggy voice.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Luffy, noticing that she had made a sound, ran next to her side.

"Luffy. Don't scream." Sabo said to the boy

"Water....." (Y/n) whispered. So, Sabo went to go fetch a cup of water for the girl.

"What the hell happened to you?" Ace finally spoke to the girl.

"Huh..?" (Y/n) said, not knowing what he was talking about. At the same time, Sabo came back with a cup of water.

"We were coming back from the outer ring and Luffy went crazy running without stopping, and when he did he stopped right next to your body. You were laying on the floor." Sabo explained to her.

"(Y/n)~ Are you sick?~ Why didn't you tell me~ I thought we were friends~" Luffy asked while sobbing.

"Stop crying!" Ace yelled and hit Luffy on his head.

Sabo, ignoring the two boys, gave (Y/n) first the medicine and then the cup of water. He helped her sit up so she could drink the water and so he could check her temperature; putting his hand on her forehead.

"Do you feel a bit better now? How did you end up like that?" Sabo asked her.

"I was walking and I just fell. I don't know what happened." (Y/n) answered.

"Did you feel sick this morning?" Sabo kept asking her.

"Not really. I was just fine." (Y/n) answered to Sabo.

"Well,  next time I will not leave you alone! I will promise to protect you no matter what!!" Luffy yelled, standing up, putting both his fists on his waist and puffing his chest out.

"Thanks, Luffy. You really are the best." (Y/n) told Luffy, smiling at the young boy.

"This crybaby does nothing but complain and cry all day! He can't even fight without hitting himself!" Ace yelled.

"Just you wait! Once I am grown up, I'll become the pirate king!! I'll be even stronger than you!!" Luffy screamed at Ace.

"Those two never know when to stop, do they?" Sabo asked no one in particular.

"I don't think they do." (Y/n) answered him.

They were in the hut for the rest of the day. Ace being all broody, Luffy trying to take care of (Y/n), and Sabo being the actual responsible one. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was still contemplating what had happened to her and how she ended up getting sick in a matter of seconds. Maybe she hadn't noticed the fever in the morning, maybe she was too distracted while taking care of the boys instead of her own self, or maybe it was something she had yet to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/n

I had this in my draft for so long. I just never knew what name to put on this chapter.

But here it is now. Enjoy~

~Mimi