Chapter 22

Jimin POV

I don't know how long I've been crying for before I finally begin to calm down. I can still feel how sticky I am from Yoongi having made me release, but I try to ignore the feeling. He just stays quiet a little longer, rubbing my bare back gently as I continue to calm down, my whines and whimpers quieting until they finally cease. I close my eyes, knowing and waiting for the questions to start flowing. He's always been one to try and figure everything out with me.

"Jiminie, what's really going on? You came here for something more than just to fix what happened on Saturday." Yoongi asks softly, still rubbing my back gently as he looks down at me. I take a deep breath, not wanting to talk about it.

"I didn't wanna stay locked up in the new place I'm staying and working at. I was supposed to try and learn whatever they were teaching this kid today and I... I couldn't do it." I choke out quietly.

"Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean some new place you're staying and working at? What kid? What happened?" Yoongi questions with a confused frown.

"This rich kid came to the club Saturday night. He... he wanted me to go live with him since I was stuck on the streets. Wanted me to keep him company and be his business partner. He's homeschooled and in his last few months of lessons I guess. Classes for the first half of the day, working in the evening I guess. I was supposed to attend those classes this morning and I couldn't do it." I explain, my voice cracking at the end as I feel tears begin to fall again.

"Jiminie, you shouldn't have been trying to do those classes anyways, baby. You're not trained for that kind of knowledge. You've not been to school since you were nine. It wasn't right of him to be having you do that." Yoongi responds softly. I curl my body back up a bit as I start crying harder again, not liking the fact that I know I've got to talk to Yoongi about all of this. He's the only one who's ever cared before and the only one I've ever told everything to.

"But if I'm not trying to learn, then I'm stuck doing fucking nothing and being fucking alone for hours on end, Yoongi! I feel pathetic and useless there! I'm meant to keep the guy fucking company for fucks sake! I'm scared and I just needed out of that fucking house without him for a while, I-I just needed to be with you for a while. Sexual favors, sex, drugs, and alcohol are the only things I know. The only things I'm good at doing. I just... I'm sorry, Yoongi, I just wanted to help you out and feel like I'm not a complete failure at everything." I cry softly, choking back sobs as I try to speak. The older boy just hushes me, rubbing my back comfortingly.

"I-I just wanna feel like I can do something, but I know I'll never be able to. I'm scared, Yoongi. He-he wants me to be his business partner and I'm nothing more than a body that's meant to be used. I mean, he-he said that I don't have to really do anything work wise, it-it was only for show for his father's approval. B-but I don't wanna be co-completely useless there, Yoongi. A-and I can't be a-alone a lot of the time. I'm just a-a fucking disgrace to life. A body meant to be used and drugged up, one that can't survive on its own anymore." I whimper quietly, latching an arm around Yoongi's bare stomach.

"Jiminie, you aren't just a body, baby. And you certainly aren't meant to just be used. You're not a disgrace and you're nothing of what you put yourself down to be. You just haven't been properly cared for and gotten the attention you need and deserve. And unfortunately, baby, I don't have enough time to give you all of that because of work." Yoongi murmurs gently, kissing the top of my head. I whine quietly, squirming around a bit so that I can rest my chin on his bare chest as I look up at him.

"Yoongi-ah, what're you saying?" I question, eyes watery as I look up at the older boy. He gives me a gentle smile, running his fingers through my hair as he continues rubbing my back with his other hand.

"Does this guy that you're staying with now, is he kind to you? Give you as much of his time as possible? Has he hurt you in any way yet?" Yoongi asks, his voice barely above a whisper.

"He's not hurt me yet. I guess he's given me a lot of attention so far. He took me shopping the other day for clothes and things for my own room he gave me. And... I dunno, I guess he's kind? He pushed me this morning about what I needed in terms of affection and stuff like that. Pushed me yesterday to explain why I was doing drugs." I explain hesitantly. Yoongi leans down, giving me a reassuring peck on the lips.

"He sounds like he's taking pretty good care of you, huh? Your own room, your own clothes, trying to make sure he's giving you affection. Yeah?" Yoongi says softly. Not liking where he's going with this, I nod my head, cuddling closer to him as I tangle our legs together and press my bare body completely up against the side of his. He moves his hand from my back to rub my side gently, eyes still on me all the while.

"I think you should try to let him in, Jiminie. It sounds like he's really good to you and like he's trying to take really good care of you. Give him a chance, let him get to know you the way I do. He can give you all of the time and attention and affection that you need, baby. I've got work at the plant to make the drugs, and it takes up a lot of my time as you know. I'll continue giving you the drugs and alcohol you want every three weeks, and I'll be here for you whenever you need me. But, I think this guy is gonna be really good for you." Yoongi informs me. I begin crying all over again, afraid of agreeing to what he's suggesting.