Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

Waking up in the morning, I groan quietly. Leaning over, I quickly shut my alarm off before laying back on my back. Closing my eyes once more, I sigh before recalling the fact that Jimin is here and that we get to go shopping for him this afternoon. Remembering this, I smile to myself and drag myself out of my bed.

Biting my lip, I decide to go check on Jimin. Breakfast will be ready by the time I get downstairs and he should probably eat as well. Walking over to my door, I leave and cross the hall to knock on Jimin's door. I have to knock a second time a couple minutes later before I finally get a response. Seeing Jimin open the door up slowly, I'm mildly caught off guard by the fact that he's only in a pair of black boxers that fit his body well. His sheer black hair is messy atop his head, and his eyes look a tad sleep deprived surprisingly.

"S'going on, Kookie?" Jimin asks softly, tiredness seeping into his voice as he leans against the doorframe. It takes me a minute to gather my bearings and regain my composure, finding words to speak.

"Good morning, Jimin. Breakfast will be ready soon." I inform him with a small smile. His tired face soon twists into confusion at my words.

"Morning. What'da mean breakfast will be ready soon?" He questions, stifling a yawn.

"I mean you should be getting up and ready for the day now. Breakfast will be ready soon, and I'll come get you before I head down. Okay?" I explain, mildly surprised by how out of it he seems. Jimin merely nods his head before going back inside his room and closing the door.

Smiling to myself, I head back into my room to begin getting myself ready as well. Closing my black wooden door behind me, I head over to my closet and pull out a navy blue suit with a white under shirt. With the clothes in hand, I step over to my connected bathroom and quickly hop in the shower. Afterwards, I get dressed and fix my hair up, making sure I'm completely cleaned up before exiting the bathroom. Slipping on a pair of navy blue and white polka dotted socks, I leave my room and go to Jimin's door once more. Knocking on it, I'm about to knock again when he opens the door.

"Ready?" I ask with a smile. This time he looks much more awake, black hair wet and slicked back and parted in the middle. He's wearing a plain black tee shirt, jeans that appear to be the same from last night.

"Yeah I guess." He answers with a shrug. I frown slightly at his response, but decide to just shrug it off and return to a smile.

"Perfect. Let's go then." I tell him, grabbing his wrist gently to begin pulling him away from his room. He closes the door behind him before we get away from it. As we walk down the hall, I feel him gently pull his wrist from my grip as he instead switches the hold so that he's holding my hand instead. I smile to myself at Jimin's actions but decide to ignore it as I bring him downstairs and into the dining room.

As we enter, my parents are nowhere to be seen as always. I go and take my seat, having let go of Jimin's hand once we entered the room. Though, when I look up after sitting down, I realize he's still stood in the doorway.

"Jiminie, come take a seat. You act like you've never seen food or a table to eat at before." I chuckle with a small smile. He hums quietly in indifference, slowly moving to take a seat across from me.

"What're the plans for the day, Kookie?" He asks softly as I begin piling food onto both of our plates. Jimin watches with wide eyes but stays silent as he watches me.

"I have lessons until two o'clock this afternoon. After that, we'll go out to get you clothes and other things you'll need staying here. Other than that, today's a fairly easy and relaxing day." I answer, finishing with passing out the food onto our plates. He frowns, a confused look taking over his face as he tilts his head to the side a bit.

"Lessons?" Jimin questions quietly, glancing between me and the food.

"Yes. You know, like school lessons? I'm homeschooled rather than going to those dirty public ones." I answer, not even thinking about my words as I explain. He continues to frown but keeps his gaze on the plate in front of his this time as he nods his head.

"Jungkook, what exactly am I supposed to do while here?" Jimin asks softly, keeping his gaze on the plate. I hum, shrugging my shoulders as I begin eating.

"Whatever you'd like really. There's a library on the fourth floor that my mother takes books from all the time to read. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you borrowing some occasionally. If you're interested, there's a gym on the third floor as well. You'll have time free while I'm stuck in the lessons, then you'll be coming with me wherever I go otherwise if I'm heading out of the house." I explain before shoving a bite of food in my mouth.

"What exactly am I supposed to be here for though, Jungkook?"