TC Carter: One Love *~*Chapt.1*~*

• Dedicated to TC Carter of Varsity Fanclub

Maria's POV

When have i become a fan of Varsity Fanclub? good question. frankley i have no clue. it just happened to me. i guess my friend Allison made me listen to Spank That by them and i became hooked. some people would call the obession of mine wierd or unreal. but i find watching every single one of their youtube videos everyday relaxing.I dont know why but my favorite person from the band is Thomas "TC" Carter III. i havent found out why yet but i can tell from their music hes "The One". and i feels like we have met before.

TC's POV

I havent found my perfect girl yet. but i know shes out there and that shes a fan of Varsity Fanclub. i could always tell if someone was a fan of someone or something. like when i was in third grade i had this odd girl in my calss. her name was Maria she would never be a fan of any band or singer unless her best friend Allison made her listen to their music. she would always be hatin on my friends in seventh grade. their names are Jayk, David, Drew, Bobby, and Thomas. they made up a band called Varsity Fanclub. Thomas wanted to go a different way with his music so he droped out of the band. the other guys thought it would be fun to have me in the band instead of someone thay didnt know much about.

Allison's POV

I had just gotten home from going to the mall with Maria. she needed to get out. she hasnt gone anywhere ever since i made her listen to Varsity Fanclub. i think shes obsessed. no i know shes obsessed. i wanted to remember what she was like before this so i went into my sixth grade yearbook. i got to her page. then right befor her i saw TC Carter. I thought to myself " this cant be i cant beleive a celeb went to school with us!! i know he though that me and Maria were wierd but we never cared what anyone thought of us.

Maria's POV

Just as i was going to go on to Facebook Allison barged into my room. "you wont beleive what i just fount!" she basically screamed. "what did you find?" i asked. "you remember sixth grade? and you know TC Carter right?" "right and right" "well, he want to our school!!" i thought she was as mad as a hatter. "i dont beleive you. he couldnt have. what do you whave in your hand?" "um..... our sixth grade yearbook to prove to you he did. remember the seventh graders that we used to hate on? whell those are the other people in Varsity Fanclub." she showed me TC's picture then the other guy's pictures. she was right they did go to our messed up school.

TC's POV

i decided to go find my sixth grade yearbook and remember all of the good times. then the guys came in. "Teceldorf come on we are going to find those crazy girls that used to hate on us in grammar through high school. We are going to pumble them!" all of the guys said in unison. "I think we should find them but i dont know about the pumbling part because remember the used to beat you guys up for every mistake i made." i reminded them of those painful years. "yea but they might like our band and actually be cute now." Drew told me. "thats right. so LETS GO!" i screamed the last part.

Maria's POV

i heard my doorbell ring. i ran downstairs to get to it. supriseingly it was my anoying neibor from across the street i guess he herd us talking like he always does. he told me exactually what i was thinking. then i told him that he could stay because me and Allison had nothing better to do. we ended up playing guitar hero. then we all heard the doorbell ring. my neibor Alex got it and yelled at me to come to the door. I got up there and saw Varsity Fanclub! Then Allison ran up behind me because i guess i looked like i was going to fain. which i did.

*~*ILL POST THE PICTURES OF VFC,ALLISON,MARIA,and ALEX AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER*~*