13

William POV

today is the day we save Kade, the witch is on her way and is being brought here by Ross. so right now i was just laying in bed with Kenzie beside me. i was advisied to rest as long as i could so my body wouldnt be to worn out. 

"i wish there was another way" Kenzie sighed.

"but there isn't, so i have to do this." i was trying to stay calm.

"i know you do." she sighed.

i grabbed her hand and rubbed my tumb over it in a soothing manner. i knew she was worried that this hurt me. but she also knew that there was no other way to save Kade her feeling where conflicted. 

"you know that you have to stay with my family when this gose on. i dont want you in the room" i tell her.

"what William, no i want to be in there with you" she sounded hurt.

"no i cant let you in there. because you cant see me like this" i was sturn.

"that not fair" she took her hand away from mine and went to get up. but i grabbed her before she could. 

"dot be like this." i wanted her to understand.

"no its not fair, i want to be with you when i know you are going to be in pain." she argued. 

"i know you do and thats why you cant be there. because seeing me in pain can make you do things that you cant control. i cant have you messing with this its to important" i expressed. 

"you dont think i can controle myself"she scoffed.

i sighed this is not what i needed now. "no i do your wolf. its her natural reaction to try and protect me. i just cant be worried about you. please can you just stay with my family." i ordered. 

"fine" she caved and it made me sigh in relief. 

"thank you" i smiled and placed a quick kiss on her lips. 

suddenly there was a knock on my door." who is it?" i called out.

"its me, Ross is  here" Weston called out from the other end.

"coming" i shot up and walked to the door. Kenzie right behind me. 

we made our way to the front to make sure we where there to be introduced. 

"good your here" dad said. 

"alpha i prosent to you Opel." Ross annouced. 

"hello Opel nice to finaly meet you. glad you where able to come so quick." dad stuck his hand out for her to shake. 

"yes i am glad i could help, i have heard rumors about that nasty girl trying to get other witches to help her. we had no idea what for until your call. so in a way you helped out many other witches. now where is that young witch who called me?" Opel adressed. 

"right here" jenny stepped out. 

"my you look just like your mother, we where very close at one point in her life" Opel smiled at her.

jenny looked at her and offered a small smile. "thanks" she said.

"now we should get down to buissnes, where is your son?" she asked dad. 

"well which one?" dad asked. 

"the one whos in pain" Opel said in a duh tone.

dad growled and mom grabbed his hand to keep him from lashing out.  and then stommped in the way of kades direction.

"you too." Opel pointed at me. 

i nodded and followed them, we arrived at Kades room in the infirmary and then stopped before going in. 

"now before we go in i want to make a couple things clear" she stated. 

we all nodded, so she carried on " the only people allowed in the room will be me, the twins and the mate of the sick one."she says.

"there names are kade and William" mom looked annoyed. 

"right my aplogizes which one are you?" she pointed at me. 

"William" i repiled. 

"right so say your goodbyes this will be a long process i will come out when the cure is made given to Kade. but you should know that i have to magic the door. i cant risk any of you braking down the door. because this willbe painful for both boys. and i just cant risk that." Opel tells us all.

"i dont really feel comfertable with that" dad piped up. 

"it has to be done,i know how wolfs get and if you brake down the door and distract me bad things will happen. i have to have total concentration" she looked at dad with a sturn look. 

"well then i want at least one gaurd in there." dad tried to reason. 

"his mate is in there, i can make a link that you can have a tempary mind link with her. like i said total foucs." she reasoned.

dad thought it over for a moment. "fine" he agreed. 

"why dose Amethys get to be in there" Kenzie asked before we went in. 

"because if something gose wrong, and he losses blood, she has to be the one to replace it. i cant have William do it because he will be in as much pain as Kade. and their is one more thing i need to adress and its a heavy one" she started.

"what?" mom looked affraid to ask. 

Opel took a deep breath then said, "if Kade is to not make it out of this, there is a very slim chance  of William living. but if hes strong enough to over come the pain of losing his twin bond, then he will live. but it is hardly ever the case. but since you caught it early i am high postive they will both live" Opel tells us.

"what" mom and dad yelled. 

"no your not doing this" Kenzie grabbed my arm.

"i have to" i looked at her. 

"no no no" she was crying.

"this is the only way" i placed my hand on her face.

she sniffled and nodded then i leaned down to give give her a kiss. 

"alright i am ready" i said after i pulled away and whiped the tears under her eyes. 

"alright i am just going to inform Amethyst and we will begin" Opel says. 

i nodded and hugged mom and dad and grace and wes. then walked into the room. 

"lay down on the bed" Opel instructed. 

i did as asked, "okay i am just going to magic the door and then get the link ready for you and then we can begin." she announced.