8

Williams POV

we where all sitting around the kitchen, waiting to see if mom was able to track down Kade. it was very stressful, this had to work. it was the only thing we had.

" what if this doesn't work dad" Grace whispered.

dad didn't say anything, so i decided to.

" we will figure something out." i placed a hand on her shoulder. and she leaned into mine.

" what if Kade comes back to me in a dream?"Amethyst says.

"what about it?" i asked.

"well maybe if he comes back. by then he will have some more information. and we will be able to get a lead on things. feel like we have the upper hand on the situation." She suggested.

i thought it threw, and it did seem like a good idea. it was just a matter of if he finds out more information. Because who knows what the chick has been filling in his head.

" for now let's wait and see if your mom can track him." Dad suggested.

" have we any news?" Alpha Francis strolled into the kitchen.

"no" my dad kept it short and simple.

" i don't why your even here." Amethyst scoffed.

" because your my daughter. and he's your mate, which makes him my future alpha. plus i want to be here to support you." he says.

" no if you loved me, you wouldn't be taking him away from me. and to be honest this is all your fault, you made him angry which made him run into the woods. which resulted in him being taken. so can you just do us all a favour and leave? cause i really don't want you here right now." Amethyst growled at her father. and turned to look away from him.

" honey you know that's not true. and i love you so much. i don't want to take him away from you. but if he's going to be Alpha he needs training so that he knows what he's doing, to be able to protect that pack." he sighed.

" god you don't get it do you? I don't care if he becomes Alpha. all i care about is him coming back in one piece. for all i care, you could join the packs and have William Alpha. all i care about is Kade coming back." she started then stood up and left the room. leaving us all standing there shocked at her confession.

no one said anything, it was kinda awkward. until mom cams bursting in.

" i found him" she rushed out.

Kades POV

i still have no idea how the heck i was able to see Amethyst. but i know i want to do it again, and i will if it's the last thing i do. i made a promise to her, and i intend to keep it.

"i see your awake." i turned around and was met with the girl. i still didn't even know her name. i didn't say anything.

"well then, why don't we get to know each other a little bit." she smirked.

" no thanks" i scoffed.

" well to bad, you see i want to know everything about you. so i can take down your family. and i have to kill you and your mother." she tells me.

" what did we ever do to you." i wanted to know.

" you where born white wolves that what. and you are the last to known to exist." she states.

"well clearly your mistaken. i am a black wolf. i think i would know what my fur colour is." i scoffed and can't be serious.

" well i know so, i have people on high places. but that's not important. i know white wolves are able to track one another. so that's why your here. because your parents will be coming for you. and it will be to late." she laughs an evil laugh.

" what is wrong with you? do you not have a heart?" i questioned her.

"shut up, what do you know. your just a stupid teenager." she scoffed.

"ya well you said before that you lost your mate. well guess what i can understand how you are feeling. being away from your mate is the most horrible feeling ever." i expressed.

" no your mate is alive and well. mine was taken from me. from your family. And did you know that when a mate dies, you feel there pain? i felt every single second of his pain." she growled.

" well i am sorry to hear that. but if you know the pain of being away from your mate why take me away from mine?" i wondered.

" so your family can experience lose and heartbreak just like i did." she stated.

"don't you you think that's a little cruel?" i inquired.

" no not at all, if anything i have all the reason to do this." she says.

"you know your not the only person to ever lose there mate." i tell her.

she looked at me for a moment. then smirked. " i know you will all in due time." she then walked away.

leaving me speechless. she was going. to kill me, i thought of Amethyst. we never got anytime together. i was going to die alone and she would die eventually. or she would move on, and start her life with out me. i was thinking about Amethyst and next thing i know i am beside her. she's sitting on the steps of the pack house.

" baby" i gasped and grabbed her hand.

" Kade your back again." she was crying.

i brushed the hair out of her face and whipped the tears of her cheek.

" what's wrong love." i questioned her in a soft tone.

" everything you gone, my dads power hungry. and i miss you so much." she cried out.

" i promised you i would come back to you." i creased her face.

" i know" she was starting to smile.

" now i need you to do me a favour okay." i asked her.

"anything." she agreed.

" tell my parents not to track me. it's. all a big trick, she wants you to come find me. it's one big trap. so what ever you do don't track me. we have to figure something else out." i tell her.

"Kade your mom is tracking you right now." she gasped.

"go you have to stop her. i can't risk anything happening to you guys." i begged her.

"okay." she says.

" i love you" i smiled then kissed her softly. feeling the tingles spread threw my body.

" i love you more. i miss you already." she whispered then let go of my hand and ran up the stairs to the pack house.

that's my girl. i smiled then was slowly brought back to reality. to be met with a very pissed off face.