"Stupid boys," I muttered.

I guess I might as well check my text messages. Whoa, that's a lot.

I had twenty from Serenity,fifteen from Xavier, fifteen from Mavor, and three from Rachael.

Which goes to show that Serenity is worse than a mother.

I hope Mavor covered for me with Rachael. I should probably call her, well it's probably later over there than it is here so i'll do it tomorrow. Next on the list is Xavier then.

"Hey Angel, I see you're finally home," you could hear the smirk in his voice too.

"Shut it Xavier, I wasn't doing anything bad."

"Mhm well Mavor says differen't."

"Why would you listen to him anyway?" I grumbled.

"Aw come on I haven't even heard your side of the story yet, so I'm not judging."

"Still."

"You do know you're going to have to talk to Serenity right?"

"Yeah i'm kind of dreading that. I know she's just going to lecture me about leaving my phone."

"Yeah pretty much," Xavier laughed.

"I think i'll call her tomorrow, i'm pretty tired."

"I'm sure you are."

"Goodnight Xavier!"

"Night!" he laughed.

"Geez is it tease Angel day or something?" I grumbled to myself, going out of my room for a drink of water. Hopefully Mavor's in his room.

I went into the kitchen and didn't see Mavor anywhere downstairs. As I was filling my cup with water he popped up behind me causing me to drop the cup, splashing water all over myself.

"Really Mavor?" I groaned.

"Sorry?" he offered.

"Not good enough. Now clean this up, while I go change."

"But I like that look."

I quirked an eyebrow at that, he's so weird.

I ran up the stairs and into my room, when I looked in the mirror I realized why he had said that, since my shirt was white, you could see my bra right through it.

"Pervert!" I yelled from my room.

You could hear him snickering from downstairs. Yeah this doesn't help him at all.

I decided that I would just go to sleep after changing, hopefully he won't be such a nuisance tomorrow.

*

"Wake up right now!" 

I groaned pulling my pillow on top of my face. Couldn't this wait 'till later?

"I said wake up!" Serenity yelled before flopping on top of me.

"Ow, Serenity get off," I groaned

"Good you're up."

"Who let you in the house anyway?"

"Mavor."

"Really?" I asked looking over at the clock it was only nine in the morning, he usually wakes up around noon.

"Yes, now start explaining."

"Explaining what?"

"Where you were yesterday. You didn't answer any of my texts or calls and I know you weren't here because me and Xavier checked."