Chapter 5

Angels P.O.V.

"Tommy, please let go of Ricky's hair," I sighed trying to pull him off of his whining brother.

"No! He has to admit that he ate my cookie!" he huffed.

"But I didn't!" Ricky cried.

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you di—"

"What are you guys yelling about?" Mavor came in, and asked with an annoyed face.

"Ricky ate my cookie" Tommy pouted and crossed his arms, finally letting go of Ricky.

"Ow," Ricky said, rubbing his head.

"Oh, you mean that big chocolate chip cookie that was on the table?" Mavor asked, and Tommy nodded.

"I ate that while you were playing hide and geek," he smirked at me.

"Mavor!" Tommy yelled and jumped onto him.

Oh Tommy. Even though we just met I already love the kid. Basically he's like the brother I never had. Ricky too. Not Mavor though he's more like the dog I never had.

"I'll get it," I said, without thinking.

"Get what?" Mavor asked, pushing Tommy away from him as the doorbell rang.

"That."

"What the hell?" Mavor mumbled.

Crap. I should really keep my powers to myself. The only problem is, I don't even know how to control it. It comes and goes as it pleases.

"Hi Mavor," Vicky purred looking through her purse.

Was that supposed to be sexy?.....ew.

"Wait you're not Mavor. What are you doing here nerd girl?" she sneered.

"Nothing," I said bluntly.

"She's here to clean the house," Mavor smirked grabbing her hand, and leading her up the stairs.

"That's what I was thinking," Vicky laughed.

I muttered some curses as I closed the door. Who does he think he is? He's lucky his mom went to the store to get dinner, or else he would get it.

Suddenly I saw a vision of a man grabbing Tommy. Oh no.

I heard Tommy scream and ran to the living room.

"Tommy?!" I yelled.

"Get away fro—" I started, but realized that he was actually laughing.

"Angel its okay. It's just my dad," Ricky pointed out.

"Oh you must be Evangeline," he smiled, "I'm Mr.Wallace."

"Oh," was my smart answer.

I felt the blush creep up my neck.

"I-I mean it's nice to meet you sir," I cleared my throat, offering my hand.

"it's nice to meet you too, and you can call me dad... or Marcus, if dad is too weird for you," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think I'll stick with Marcus," I said sheepishly.

"Is there a certain name you would like me to call you?"

"Call her Angel daddy! That's what we call her," Tommy smiled.

"I like that name," Marcus said.