Chapter 13

~Mavor's P.O.V~

"No dude i'm telling you she was super hot! Like her body and her well.. everything was perfect, her having wings isn't going to stop me from asking her out, she probably doesn't have them all the time..."

As Kevin continued talking about the angel to the rest of the group, I can't help but look over at Angel's lunch table. She's just sitting there laughing at Xavier who is getting hit by Serenity and I can't help but think that it's cute.

What the hell am I thinking?

"Are you okay there Mavor?" Kevin waved his hand in front of my face bringing me back from arguing with myself.

"What? Yeah I was just thinking."

"About what? The angel or Angel?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why would I be thinking of her?"

"Maybe 'cause you like her?"

"What? Why would I? She's not even hot."

"That's not what you told me the other day." he smirked.

"What are you talking about." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh you don't remember?"

"No." 

"Well then never mind."

"Kevin tell me." I punched him lightly on the arm.

"Fine, fine. Well you were drunk this one time and you were talking about how Angel was hot and you wanted to...you know." he smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

"You're lying. How do you know I wasn't talking about the angel?"

"Well you described what she looked like at the party for your relatives. Plus we didn't know about the angel yet."

"Whatever man. You're probably lying."

"I'm not though."

"Fine whatever just don't tell Vicky. You know how she gets."

"Too late." he whispered.

"Don't tell me what?" Vicky asked, sitting on my lap.

"Nothing?" 

Angel's P.O.V

"You bitch!"

Oh geez. What did I do now? I haven't even talked to Vicky in a while.

"What Vicky?" I asked

"You brainwashed him, didn't you?" she sneered. 

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how Mavor likes you!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... whoa. Wait a minute I think there's something wrong with my hearing. I'm pretty sure you must be confusing me with someone else."

"You're the only Angel in the school he knows!"

"Well he could be talking about that angel from the news." I offered.

"That's not what Kevin said!" she yelled pointing at Kevin at their usual table.

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!" Kevin yelled.

"Too bad you already are!" Vicky yelled back.

"Vicky, what is it that you want?" I asked, 'If you came here just to call me a bitch, then you can go 'cause you already did."

"No, I came here to tell you to stay away from Mavor." 

"Well that's kind of hard to do when she lives with him." Serenity deadpanned.