I love you.

Adams POV~

       I can't believe that the ball hit him!!!!! I ran as fast I could and luckily caught him before he went down. His somewhat long black hair falling over his face so perfectly to make home look like a princess. I wanted to kiss him so bad but knew that I had to get him to the nurses.So I scoop him up and start princess carrying him to the office.
"Hey where do u think u r taking him?" Asked his friend Dan.
"Where do u think genius he needs to get to the nurse office!"I didn't mean to yell at him but I just had to let my anger out. So I walked as quickly as I could and I could tell that people were starring at us while I carried him but I didn't care. They might not know who he is but I have know him since forever!
        I got there and the nurse just pointed to the bed and said if I wanted I could stay there to wait till he wakes up. Then she told me how she has to go make some copies and will be back to check on him for me. After she left I started to stare at him and then I got to thinking of how much time has passed from the last time I have seen Max. Man that was already about two years ago and it's all because of my stupid dad but then he died and left me my own apartment so at least I got something from the barf bag.
       I looked back down to him starting to move but then he said,".......Adam...why aren't....you... smiling?...." And that made me so sad because I then remembered the last time he saw me I was at the beach with him and that was probably the last time I smiled till now.
      I bent down and kissed him but after I did that I went and said,"I love you." When I opened my eyes again he was looking straight up at me and my mind went and said, fuck........