The fun turns into sadness and horror

Max POV~

    After I saw Adam leave I read to my car and drove home as fast as I could. When I got home Aunt El was already there and could tell that I was flustered. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her everything: the kiss, the football, and then finally the date. She took it all in for a minute and that's when she finally said," Yes!!!!!!" I looked at her with shock and that's when I saw that she was happy for me. She then said?" Sorry sweetie for yelling but I'm just so happy that you are finally going on a date!" "But you didn't kn-" " I could tell for some time and I'm just so happy for my baby to finally get himself a man!" In that moment I realized how lucky I am to have my aunt even if my parents aren't here I could tell that they were proud of me.
        The week went be fast and me and Adam would make flirty marked to each other. But then it was Friday and Adam walked up and said," Hey I'll come pick you up around 6ish is that cool with you?" "Yeah sure I'll be ready by then." "Cool then I'll see you then." Except I am so nervous I feel like my heart is going to burst from the anxiety of how this date is going to go. But when I finally build up the courage I run to my car and drive on home to see my besties Dan and Anna waiting for me. I asked," What are you guys doing here?" And that's when Anna yelled," Were here for your makeover!!!!" The next thing I knew I was inside my house getting a full on makeover they brushed my semi long black hair to a little ponytail and then put some foundation with some lip gloss and other things. After that it was time for the wardrobe. They ended up picking a black pair of skinny jeans with a nice white shirt. They then handed me one of my aunts gray shaws, but then my aunt walked in. She then had a few tears and then said," Sorry you just look so handsome." I smiled and told her thank you which is when the door bell rang. I then ran past them all and opened the door to see Adam standing there with some flowers with a huge smile on his face.
           He then said," Wow you look amazing..." I went red and then said,"T-thanks you too." I looked him up and down for he had some blue ripped up jeans with a nice polo and his hair was wet from what seemed to be from a shower. My aunt then came to the door and said," Well you must be Adam, it is so nice to finally meet you!" Adam reply's with," No problem madame the pleasure is all mine. You have such a wonderful nephew."" Why thank you and now..." She then pushed me and Adam out and then yelled with the door closed," Have fun don't be out to late now!!!"
       We smiled and then decided to get going. We both ended up taking my car since he only brought his bike and it wouldn't start up again. Adam said that he would drive so we first went to a Italian restaurant which was just amazing. We talked so much that it was like there was no separation between us. We then ended up going to a park where there was still a lot of people. We were having such a great time till we heard gunshots going into the air.
       We went down and then Adam pulled a out a gun. I felt so shocked to see Adam with a gun and he could tell that it bothered me but he then said," I promise that I will explain everything after." He then ran to the people firing but just before he went he told me to get as far away as I could. So I got up and was beginning my run when some men had grabbed me and hard. They were trying to cover my mouth but before they could I yelled to the top of my lungs, "ADAM!!!!!!!!" I saw him look at me but then everything went black......