Ruby: "W-Well... I'm glad to see him back, and that's he's a better person than he already was." My eyebrow raises, "Everyone knew him as a bad guy, that's he's selfish and mean but he was never like that towards me, I remember while he was dating Yang he'd always have some cookies with him to give me when picking her up for a date and when ever I would feel bad or hurt he would always check on me to make me feel better and always defend me against anyone who was mean to me... He was nice..."

A smile slowly forms on her face as she looks down reminiscing her memorizes. I snapped my fingers in front of her but she didn't move, I was gonna shake her but...

Ruby: "Then he left... He broke my sisters heart and I was wondering if what I thought about him was wrong but it didn't matter, he stopped talking to everyone after they broke up and eventually... Left... Everyone was sad but I..." her lip started to quiver so I put a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and calmed down, "Then he came back, stronger, different, but in a good way, and when I saw him I couldn't help but... Uh... anyway, I wanted to run up and hug him but..." She looked up at me then down.

I see, I got in the way of her reunion... Well we got a couple minutes before next class. I turn her around and start pushing her to my dorm.

Serana: "C'mon, let's get you ready."

Ruby: "W-What? Where are we going and ready for what?"

Serana: "I'm gonna help you get a date with (Y/n)."

Ruby: "What!?"

~(Y/n)

Ozpin: "I don't want another incident like this happen again, understood."

(Y/n): "Yes, of course, professor."

Ozpin called me to his office to discuss things about the evil approaching and about what happened during class.

Ozpin: "And how is Miraak?"

(Y/n): "He's up, if all it took was a punch to the face to take him down I would've killed him long ago," I sigh shaking my head, "He just takes things too far, he's use to the dangers of the wild and magical disasters not... This."

Ozpin: "And do you feel the same?"

(Y/n): "... I'll be honest Oz, this was my home, I was born and raised here, but when I was in Skyrim something just... Felt right, everyone has a sense of adventure but mine couldn't get enough, I wanted to explore everything, do everything, collect everything! And at one point I thought I did everything imaginable but there mysteriously always something more to do, like something was just added to the world that wasn't originally there." I smile with my head flooding with good and bad times, "Now that I'm back, I thought I'd be happy, I thought I'd have a 'Glad to be back' moment but now... I'm just really homesick... I think once this is all over... I'm going back to Skyrim."

Ozpin: "I see... Well, it's not place to tell you where you belong, but weather you decide to stay or not will be up to you." he takes a sip from his mug, "But on to the pressing matter, your father stated there'd be some kind of danger approaching?"

(Y/n): "Didn't tell me much but to just come back, he didn't tell me any details."

Paarthurnax: "Because I didn't want to repeat myself once we got here." I turn around to see my father coming out the elevator, you may be asking how? He's a dragon, well just like I have a 'Turn Into Dragon' shout I helped dad make a 'Turn Into Mer' shout and, well...

" I turn around to see my father coming out the elevator, you may be asking how? He's a dragon, well just like I have a 'Turn Into Dragon' shout I helped dad make a 'Turn Into Mer' shout and, well

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 07, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tahrovin (RWBY X Dragonborn Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें