Chapter 5: Sahqo

/Sorry for the wait, this ain't discontinued, don't worry. I'm not giving up on this story like the previous author/

~Serana

I left my him in class to his thoughts, this world is strange but nothing I can't handle. That 'Grimm' I'd actually consider cute than ugly or horrifying but that's not really on my mind, I was looking for Ruby. I may have lied but I didn't want him asking questions, not yet. I saw her along with her team. I took a quick breath before walking towards them. I was never good with people, that's why I usually liked being with my husband, he always knew what to say even if it did take him forever to decide what to say. As I approached them I got mixed reactions. Ruby had a small smile, the dark haired one had a bored expression, the one with skin as pale as mine showed curiosity, and Yang showed a scowl.

Serana: "Uh, hello."

Ruby: "Hi!"
Weiss: "Yes?"
Blake: "Hello."
Yang: "What?"

Serana: "Uh, well I was wondering if one of you could show me around the school?"

Yang: "Yeah, in your dreams." her scowl grew before facing her team, "I'mma go find Noir, see you later."

Blake: "Alright, just try not to make another argument."

Yang: "We're getting better, don't worry" The pale one covered Ruby's ears

Weiss: "Yeah, because you always go back to our dorm to 'Make up' and forget what happened." Yang just sighed and left as the pale one took her hands away from Ruby's ears and return to look at me, "I'm too busy studying, sorry."

Blake: "I'd rather finish this book, sorry."

Ruby: "I can help!" Perfect, "The school's actually not that complex, follow me!"

She started walking down the hallway showing me the different classroom and what their designed to do when she suddenly came to a stop.

Ruby: "Hey, what's your world like?"

Serana: "My world?" I ask, "Well, we're not as advance as you all but there was a race I feel could have invented everything if they were still around."

Ruby: "Oh, what happened to them?"

Serana: "No one knows, they all just disappeared one day, but other races have devoted their lives trying to figure that out."

Ruby: "Wow, like one big mystery." Her smile faltered into a puzzled looked, "Wait, you keep saying races, do you mean people?"

Serana: "Yes, there are many different races, Redguard, Nord, Argonian, Khajiit, Dunmer, there are many types, if you want to be more specific into grouping them there are the humans, beasts, and mer races, or elf if you prefer."

Ruby: "Cool! What are you? What's (Y/n)? Am I any one of those?" I chuckle at her but answer anyway.

Serana: "I'm a Nord, just like Ralof and MIraak, (Y/n) is a (One of the human races), and I sense you being a Imperial, and your sister a Nord."

Ruby: "Cooool~"

I smile at her and her personality. She's an adult yet her soul is so young and her innocence is pure.

Serana: "Okay, well, you mind if I ask a question?"

Ruby: "Sure! Whaddya wanna know, semblances? Weapons? Internet?"

Serana: "How do you feel about (Y/n)?"

Her face just turned blood red as the once excited girl became shy.

Ruby: "W-What?"

Serana: "Well I didn't really know him before he got to Skyrim, I'm wondering how you think about him both before and after his return."