Mini-Chapter 2

/So apparently the original writer has given me all rights to this story saying that "It was waiting for me to continue it" or something like that since he's quit the story officially, so thank you Edge/

~(Y/n)

I walk up the snowy mountain with sword in hand and breathe warm as fire. The words just keep replaying in my head.

Delphine: "...You are to kill Paarthurnax... He was Alduin's right hand during the war... He can't afford to live..." 

I reach the top of the mountain to see the familiar old dragon perched on an old Word Wall. He looked at the world from the amazing view he had until turning his head to face me after hearing the snow crunch under my feet.

Paarthurnax: "Ah, dii kiir, how you come to visit again?"

(Y/n): "... Is it true?"

Paarthurnax: "Hm?"

(Y/n): "You were Alduin's second in command."

Paarthurnax: "... Yes, though I do regret that folaas, mistake."

(Y/n): "The Blades say you deserve to die."

Paarthurnax: "The Blades are wise not to trust me. Onikaan ni ov. I would not trust another dovah."

(Y/n): "And why not!"

Paarthurnax: "Dov wahlaan fah rel. We were made to dominate, the will to power is in our blood. You feel it yourself do you not?" I look down trying to find my spirit, "I can be trusted, I know this, but they do not. Onikaan ni ov Dovah. It is always wise to mistrust a dovah."

(Y/n): "You killed hundreds, thousands, and if you're right how will I know if you don't just wake up one day and say 'I'll just take over Tamriel'!"

He looked at me then flew to land in front of me. I readied my sword and looked him right in the eyes.

Paarthurnax: "(Y/n), dii kiir, my child, do you really feel this way."

(Y/n): "You're-- you're--"

Paarthurnax: "If you must kill me then go ahead, I will not fight my own kiin, just remember I have no regrets helping you, I have no regrets creating you, and I have no regrets to call you my child."

I rose my sword while I still looked into his eyes. I brought it down to the concrete floor in front of Delphine. I couldn't do it, I returned to the temple.

(Y/n): "I'm not doing it, take back Dragonsbane, it's not worth it."

Delphine: "Dragonborn, I know it's difficult but you have to--"

(Y/n): "Stop treating me like a goddamn weapon!" she quieted down, "It's always Dragonborn do this and do that, my word doesn't mean anything to you does it?"

Delphine: "... If you're not gonna do it then we'll just--"

I unsheath my sword and point it at her.

(Y/n): "If I see, hear, or even receive any news of the Blades be anywhere near that mountain, I will kill every single one of you." Delphine, along with the followers I recruited into the Blades, just look at me in disbelief, "I was nothing more than a tool for you to get what you want huh? The only real reason I needed you was for Esbern to help me read that wall."

Delphine: "Dragonborn please you have to understand, the Dragonborn has always been an important asset to the Blades, we need you."

(Y/n): "Asset huh? Good to know that's all I am to you."

I sheath my Daedric sword and start walking away. I heard her yells apologizing and pleading me to come back but I felt nothing, the Blades are no friend to me, to anyone. I will stay with the Greybeards and train more to master my Shouts, maybe make a new one ot copy Alduin's meteor shower.

=====END OF MINI-CHAPTER=====