Chapter 4: Drog

/Apparently a lot of you who read the original actually prefer this one and others really wanted me to continue so screw it, let's do it/

~(Y/n)

We were in Whiterun with our two kids chasing each other playing tag as Serana read a book on a bench nearby, I came out of Jorrvaskr to see my family enjoying themselves bringing a smile to my face. I sat next to my lovely wife getting her attention.

Serana: "How is everyone?"

(Y/n): "Everyone's doing fine, they're still adjusting to the fact I'm the new Harbinger but most don't seem to mind."

Serana: "That's good, I think it's time to go."

(Y/n): "Go where?"

Serana: "To class"

(Y/n): "Class?"

Serana: "Yes, class, wake up (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "What?"

Serana: "Wake up!" I jolt up and look around to see I'm in my dorm in Beacon. I look to see Serana in a Beacon uniform, "It's time to go to class... What are you staring at?"

(Y/n): "You look great in a skirt~" Her face turned red and she turned away embarrassed. I laugh and get out of bed to hug her from behind, "So where are the other two?"

Serana: "Ralof and Miraak went ahead to go to class, but Miraak refused to change into the uniform, and your dragon is flying around the school."

(Y/n): "Alright, give me a minute to get dressed and we can head out."

Serana: "Not the first time I've heard that."

(Y/n): "And it won't be the last," I say with a slight wink at the end

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and I have to admit, it feels weird wearing soft light clothes, even light armor has a bit of weight to it but never this light. I went back to Serana and we walked to class together. Everyone's eyes were drawn to us with mixed reactions, some were relieved and happy to see me while others looked like they wanted me to stay gone.

Port: "Ah, Mr. (Y/n), glad to see you're safe and sound, please take a seat next to the rest of your team, class is about to start."

(Y/n): "Thank you, professor, happy to be back." I go over to the seats next to Ralof and Miraak and it looked like Serana was right when she said Miraak didn't change into his uniform

Port: "Now then, I understand a lot has happened these last few days considering the Grimm attack in town and people in a panic but luckily everyone was okay with few to none major injuries," many sighed in relief, "Because of that I thought we'd take it easy today for those who participated in the battle and to welcome our newest students, now then, who wants to fight an Ursa!"

Everyone looked surprised at the offer since that's considered 'taking it easy' with him but my team was confused by the offer.

Miraak: "What in Oblivion is an Ursa?"

Ralof: "Is that a type of Dremora?"

(Y/n): "Not exactly, it's basically a bear made of darkness."

Ralof: "A bear? I thought this school offered real challenges, I volunteer."

Port: "Love the enthusiasm! Step right up!"

Ralof took his battle axe and stepped in front of the whole class, he didn't bother changing into his armor.

Cardin: "Is that his weapon? Looks Jaune has nothing to be ashamed about his anymore."

Ralof: "Looks can always be deceiving," he gripped the hilt tighter and the Nordic axe lit up in flames but not hurting the Nord, "I may not be a vampire or Dragonborn but I can still fight with the best of them."